12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

rico1

EOG Master
Re: 12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

Madson makes the 5 and 6 Astros hitters look just like what they are: ordinary. Get it done Madson!

rico1

EOG Master

Stinks that Holland went down, but the same holds true for this postseason. When you play the Royals, and it comes down to the pens? Fuck and You: Is the greeting card the Royals send you. No team has a pen like the Royals.

rico1

EOG Master

Hey Chris Carter, its ok. Add that to your strike out totals. You can go eat now Carter. Enjoy the spread in the clubhouse!:houra

Madson looked vulnerable yesterday. That pen won't be as big of a deal since their starters won't get them the lead.

rico1

EOG Master

Yost's decision there? Incredible how right he was going with Madson. I would have went with Davis for two. But Yost was cool as the other side of the pillow. Went with Madson, and he sliced up that expired cheese called the 5/6/7 of the Astros order.

rico1

EOG Master

Perspective. In my opinion, the Royals will not look back after this game. The team is loaded in so many aspects. Their starters are more than adequate to win the World Series, when you consider the way the team plays the game.

rico1

EOG Master

I am kicking myself in my shins. I feel like Kevin White! Why? Why? Oh hell why, did I not bet the Royals +700? Oh well I will just be happy with the bet I did make.

rico1

EOG Master

Man of the hour makes another appearance! :LMAO Bo Porter is sitting on his couch laughing at you Hinch. :lightbulb:

rico1

EOG Master

Sal Perez greets the overpaid side-armer with a hit. Nice woodwork there.

rico1

EOG Master

Let's get that runline here Kc! It is right there for the taking against the overpaid, side-armer! :houra

rico1

EOG Master

Lester is the typical free agent suck out. The team that signs that type of player, well they pay for his best years. That they never enjoyed.

rico1

EOG Master

Davis carves up Lowrie with ease. Crap did he even get loose? One out.:pop:

rico1

EOG Master

Pitch right down the middle and Lowrie cries like a baby. Sit down bench warmer.

rico1

EOG Master

holy hell! Carlos Gomez goes there! Hosmer the man! Dipshit Gomez gets picked off in a situation you cannot get picked off in!:LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

Man was that quick! Take a seat you dumbass! Wow! :LMAO No pitch thrown to Joe and Gomez spits the bit!:LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

Bye Joe! Thanks for playing, but Davis just owned your ass! Put this one in the "W" column at the "K". :houra

rico1

EOG Master

Books took a bath with those KC live wagers, and in-progress game wagers! :houra Oh my! Thank you Kansas Citeeeeeeee!!!!!

rico1

EOG Master

I cannot wait to see some more Ollie Perez in game three and four! What a pitcher that guy!

First inning for Lester. Ugh. Don't understand why he leaves cookies down the plate in the first inning when he doesn't do that any other time.

Cubs can't hit worth a damn!

Very typical that a ball that is gone most nights dies 1 foot short of a HR with the wind blowing in harder than usual on a cold night.

Gone 99% of the time at Busch, just not this 1%. Instead of 2-1 cubs, it's 1-0 Cards.

Cursed.

rico1

EOG Master

Crap! Was my understanding that this was the Cubs pennant party! They were 7-0 before this series began. Damn. Guess to be the man, you really have to beat the man.:pop:

rico1

EOG Master

Nice pen too. Crooked hat comes into the action, and what does he do? He turns into this guy:

rico1

EOG Master

Maybe that crooked hat pitcher should put that hat on straight? I mean holy shit. That was some ass beatdown.

rico1

EOG Master

Lester paid like an ace, but more like the queen of spades.:pop:

choslamshe

EOG Master

Yeah, tonight was Lester's fault. :doh1

Gamblers are the worst sports fans.

Yet if asked why the cubs didn't win tonight your response would likely be, "because they're cursed."

Maybe they're just not good enough

rico1

EOG Master

Cubs strike out alot. Ball-game over. Guess no pennant party?

rico1

EOG Master

I mean how does Babe Bryant strike out in that spot? Pretty awful at-bat.:lightbulb: