12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

Re: 12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

This may be the worst pitched/worst defensive game in MLB playoff history when things are all said and done.

The AL really has no fucking clue how to play baseball. Just hit, hit, hit. Defense and pitching for the birds.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Complete circus in the early part of this game. Such a major hole in that Texas lineup without Beltre. Lets go Toronto.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Russel Martin swings 3-0 with this umpire? This ump wouldn't call 3 straight strikes if they were put n a Tee..

Teddy kgb

Banned

Sweet play by Tolwitsky and now 12 straight Rangers retired......cmon Jays lets get some runs.....Finish them!!!!!

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

I don't think I've watched 12 hours of Baseball in the last five years, swear to god.

The defense in this game makes you think you're watching in spring training. All dummies.

This is why the AL gets their asshole raped wide open in the world series.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey Javey......scale 1-10 how strong you like the Cubs today and Cubs in the series?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Josh Hamilton 0-27 last 27 at bats in the post season......how the fvck does that happen?

brokerstip

EOG Addicted

teddy, you need to rally and get us another toronto run to get that -1.5 covered

nedrow9

EOG Master

best day of bb in my history , this game on now being at the bottom but up there , fired up for cubs and Houston , late night night cap NY team the metropolitans . boys what's in the fry pan?

Yadier Molina will start for St. Louis tonight. Tonight is just about a "must" win for the Cubs. They cannot afford to lose two in St. Louis. The game is a toss up in Vegas.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

COME ON JAYS!! Jesus f'n... KCLS:FNKALFNANNFA

I like Houston. They have the swag and it factor. They have it going on. Escobar, Zobrist, Cain won't strike fear into somebody like Kazmir. If he gets off to a great start, Houston has a great shot to win.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Cueto and his dreads are imploding. Implode city. Houston about to break this wide open.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Colby Rasmus is going to get PAID. Bow down to whatever this guy has been drinking lately.