2015 CFL

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Missed the good number on EDM early so Im going to tease it down to a pick, going to wait on the totals with many new rules and watch a bit, gluck and have a profitable year. Taking a shot on Winny, number has been going up and I know Winny was crap last year but they have made some positive changes and Sask Oline is definitely worse than last year. If you look at the games between the 2 teams last year they were quite close. So now the gap is less in my opinon and Im getting over 2 TDs with the tease, I ll take that in Week 1 and watch. 7 point tease

Teaser for 3 units ... 3.6 to win 3

Edm -0.5 + Winny +14.5

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Re: 2015 CFL

record
3-2
-1.6 units

Playing these early, square play on Calg against Montreal that's down to a rookie QB getting his first start. Calgary did not look great last week, I look for a quality offense to get many opportunities and hopefully score early and often. Calgary does have some keys injuries on Defense but I'm looking for them to not break against a team that already has a hard time scoring with experienced QBs. Also like some points in the Sask game.

Calg -10.5 3units
Sask-Tor Over 51 3units
Teaser 7 pts Calg -3.5 + Sask Over 44 3units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Montreal game beat me up on teaser and spread but feel good going into this week, like a hungry Sask team going into BC, taking the points

Sask +3.5 5 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

BC-Mont Under 23.5 1st Half 1 unit

Teaser 1 unit

7 points
West Kent +4.5 + Montreal Under 54

Teaser 7 ponts 1 unit
Sask +3.5 + Montreal Under 54

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Whenever you pick an 0-9 team to win straight up regardless of what the odds are and they actually win the game after being down 10-0, you doing ok, hope all is good with you QL

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Fortunately they won this weekend, so that was cool, thanks for checking in

18-12 + 13.45

Looks like might have a couple plays this weekend, GL opening weekend of the NFL