2021-2022 NHL Thread

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Have one play on Saturday so far, Montreal Under 2.5 -142 Team Total 60 min regulation line, there are better lines available now if you choose to take it for the full game.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Bost-TBay Under 1.5 1st period -117 1 unit pinny

Carolina Over 3.5 Team Total -143 1 unit bookmaker

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Chi-Tor Over 6 -126 pinny 1 unit
Montreal Under 2.5 Team Total -142 60 min Reg Line 2 units
Anaheim Under 2.5 Team Total -121 60 min Reg Line 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Put a 7 game win streak on the line last night, Jets played decent I thought and had lots of chances, Caps took the lead and got 2 empty net goals to double whammy me on the side and total. Lots of postponed games ...etc.. not sure if I'll get involved today.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
EDM-STL just started so can't pst that one but maybe you get an ingame if interested, I took 6 over juiced and have this late one if Demko and Gibson are starting

21 Vancouver 60 Min Reg Line Under 5 +123 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Not sure what the futures holds with lots of uncertainty, finally catching a good streak the last few weeks by getting there 11 of the last 13, after the florida game tonight

28-19-1 +8.36 units

I won't count it but have a lean on SJ-Philly over 5.5 -128 at pinny tonight if anyone is interested, enjoy all the games this weekend

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Rangers with a good effort and win in the shootout, lots of games tomorrow, tough to stay updated on the whole personnel stuff, Hope everyone has a good New Year!!

29-19-1 +10.36 units

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's time to dump the canadian teams for this year anyway, just say we're not going to jump through your covid hoops, see you next year - and if they never change their rules then they're done.

Hockey is huge in canada,do that and the people might wake up.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Having different rules or protocols in different areas complicates things for everyone. Stay tune for more postponed games

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Prop - Florida to win and over 5.5 -118 1 unit pinny
1st Period Florida -0.5 -118 1 unit
1st Period Florida -1 +176 1 unit pinny
1st Period Florida -1.5 +275 0.5 units bet365
Game Florida -2.5 -110 1 unit pinny
Florida Team Total Over 4.5 +113 0.5 unit bet365

mr merlin

EOG Master
The annual outdoor winter classic game is tonight in Mn - I was just out and it's -7, supposed to me minus 20 tonight, should be great fun, LOL.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
The annual outdoor winter classic game is tonight in Mn - I was just out and it's -7, supposed to me minus 20 tonight, should be great fun, LOL.
looked super cold out there, respect to the 38,000+ who attended the game, although the home team didn't win, having 10 goals scored is entertaining

Bushay

NHL Expert
Entertaining game in Minnesota tonight. Both teams loaded with playoff-ready lineups. Caught the last 2 periods, OT and the Shootout. I'm ready for some playoff hockey already.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Haha Bushay I feel the same way, feels like its around the corner with the way the bubble and last years shortened season went.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Figured Chicago would play great for Fleury with 1st game back in Vegas. It was strange to watch in some parts it felt like The Goldenknights were ok with conceeding the win to the below average Blackhawks team. I had no play on the game but they looked like a shadow of themselves from 2 nights ago

Bushay

NHL Expert
Figured Chicago would play great for Fleury with 1st game back in Vegas. It was strange to watch in some parts it felt like The Goldenknights were ok with conceeding the win to the below average Blackhawks team. I had no play on the game but they looked like a shadow of themselves from 2 nights ago
Vegas the team to beat at this point. And will only get better if Eichel is back to being himself. Which could also be a stretch. No fan of Lehner though so it will be an interesting ride.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Taking Leafs over 6 in Zona tonight. Will be a gong show game.
Can you believe Holland -Oilers (and others) are seriously looking at Kane?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Here’s 3 pretty good reasons why. And they wouldn’t do it if McDavid and Drasetti wouldn’t signed off on the signing. They are desperate at this point and have little to lose but cash.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Vegas the team to beat at this point. And will only get better if Eichel is back to being himself. Which could also be a stretch. No fan of Lehner though so it will be an interesting ride.

If they stay healthy they will be a tough out and will look solid most likely heading into the playoffs

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Oilers haven't been in a good place in my opinion for a long time. Stabilizing their goaltending situation is only a start.