2021-2022 NHL Thread

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
On that note I'm taking a team on a long losing streak hahaha can't resist at a reasonable number Seattle -103, hopefully Fleury doesn't steal the game

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Seattle gets there in OT, take there's a few I will add periodically

Ottawa Over 5.5 -126 1 unit pinny
Ottawa -1 -146 1 unit pinny

Bushay

NHL Expert
On that note I'm taking a team on a long losing streak hahaha can't resist at a reasonable number Seattle -103, hopefully Fleury doesn't steal the game
Another nice play Sharky. One of those "Hold your nose" and bet it wager. And you nailed it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Montreal cashed Tuesday as a very nice priced puppy

I could not pass up Kings +190 tonight
Was looking at the standings today. What a failed season by the most iconic team in all the NHL in Montreal. Cup finalist to the current leader in the race for the 1st overall pick in this summer's draft. The league is healthier overall when these Original 6 teams are in playoff hunts or on top of the standings. Detroit, Montreal, Chicago are all gonna miss the playoffs, Boston is currently an 8 seed. Edmonton another. 1st overall on Dec 1st. Lost 6 in a row and 2 wins in the last 10 games. Currently 12th in the West. Good lord, how does that even happen?

Just watched the highlights of the Kings/Lightning. TB owns the KIngs. 10th win in a row and they were never in this one either. They'd be better off tanking for one more high pick to keep that farm team stocked than staying in the hunt with this team who doesn't realistically stand a chance come playoff time.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Carful giving Florida star status. Those stats are padded by their 21-3 home record while just 5-5-5 on the road. Blues with a similar home bias.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Carful giving Florida star status. Those stats are padded by their 21-3 home record while just 5-5-5 on the road. Blues with a similar home bias.
Blues are interesting, lots of skill up front and decent power play. Florida only 17th in PP is somewhat surprising. Edm continues to be a mess in my opinion, their skill will camouflage their shortcomings only so much and they will struggle to take the next step if they are unable to stabilize their goaltending. They have had a long break with lots of practice sessions with minimal games so let's see what that delivers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Didnt appear to be a bad bet going into the 3rd, TBay strong down the stretch, was impressed how the Kings played the Pens

I had Kings vs, Pens.

I thought Kings were great heading into 3P even though they had to kill a PP. Tamps had only 4 D-men so the Kings should have taken advantage of it but sloppy play and unable to clear the puck cost them. I might lose but Thursday I will take +170 against the Avs

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Bad luck tonight for Kings, down 2-1 with the PP and the Avs player out of the penalty box gets the breakaway pass to make it 3-1,they ve deserved a better fate so far as they are 1/4 on the PP and doubling Avs in shots 36-18

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Would like another similar result like the last Blues game

47 - 60 Min Reg line St Louis -0.5 -101 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Bad spot for the Flyers and the steam shows it, Hopefully Flyers PP doesn't keep them in

10 Islanders -0.5 -145 60 Minute Regulation Line 2 units pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Hit a few in a row in the thread and I like this one so hopefully it continues early tomorrow

Anaheim 60 Minute Regulation Line -118 2 units pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Having some fun tonight

GSalami Under 65.5 +114 0.5 unit pinny
Van-Nsh Under 1.5 1st period -110 0.5 unit pinny
Rangers +0.5 60 Min Reg Line -126 0.5 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Never thought Id get involved in the All Star game but this Pacific Team looks stacked, having chemistry with all this talent is another thing. Let's Betting Game 1

Pacific -136 1 unit pinny vs Metropolitan

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am going to be looking to FADE teams in their first game off of the break when playing teams that have already played a game, or more. I think we might see some rust from the rested teams while the teams with a game, or more, under their belt, will not have any rust

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Pinnacle. let’s go.
019 wings@flyers tot under 6 -114
021 chi@oilers tot over 6.5 +106
023 preds -109 (@stars)
025 vgk +118 (@flames)
027 coyotes@kracken tot over 5.5 -113
029 isles -128 (@canucks)

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I am going to be looking to FADE teams in their first game off of the break when playing teams that have already played a game, or more. I think we might see some rust from the rested teams while the teams with a game, or more, under their belt, will not have any rust

Probably a good way to attack things off the break, you will also get your fav team in good spots I think. They played quite well before the break especially once the majority of their roster was healthy.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for posting your plays Neveragain, GL tonight
Plays went 2-4.
4 were on the market side.
VGK I thought had such an easy time in Edmonton that they would give Flames a close one.
Also thought Oilers offence might bounce from previous night loss to VGK.

In other news today, Tippett out in Edmonton. Total fiasco this year.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Appreciate your insight and posting Neveragain. The Oilers are an example of you can have strong forwards and generally over time good Power Play numbers but if you do not address your shortcomings as a team at some point you will continually struggle as a team. Goaltending and defensive play has been an issue for what we can say years now in my opinion.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
40 - Blues -0.5 -147 - 60 Min Reg Line 1 unit pinny

Let's hope we both cash tix here.

I have been FADING teams in their first game back after the break when playing teams that have played before. I play the team with games under its belt in 1P only. Got CBJ home already today. I took the Satans +175 in 1P. How about the Satans up 1-0 after 1 then see the Blues win from there!? This way we both cash!

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Nice hit 1st period, unfortunately the Blues gave up a 3-2 3rd period lead but it was an entertaining game to watch. Enjoy Super Bowl weekend.

Going with this one early Saturday

56 Ottawa +1 -131 60 Min Regulation Line 1 unit pinny

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nice hit 1st period, unfortunately the Blues gave up a 3-2 3rd period lead but it was an entertaining game to watch. Enjoy Super Bowl weekend.

Going with this one early Saturday

56 Ottawa +1 -131 60 Min Regulation Line 1 unit pinny

Had Seattle +119 in 1P Friday......sadly only 2 more chances left to do it. Not gonna brag but I have been KILLING IT playing these 1P spots

As for the Satans/Blues - YIKES!

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Wild and Jets on the ML for me tonight.
Also, Wild sophomore Kirill Kaprizov is playing great.

In other news, Toffoli going from Habs to Flames.
Habs fire sale has begun.