2021-2022 NHL Thread

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Kings do have an easy schedule, should be interesting how all this finishes, that being said im going square tomorrow again.

Vegas -1 -173 60 Min Reg Line pinny 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
going into this direction tonight, feel like the Habs really want to get a win for Price

Montreal -143 pinny 1 unit

bobodad

EOG Addicted
I like the Ottawa Senators tody. They play hard and close up the season strong last year. I hope they will do the same this year. Not much to say about the Canadiens this season, very disappointing.

Ottawa Senators money line -145 Bet365 for 2 units.

I like the Ottawa Senators tody. They play hard and close up the season strong last year. I hope they will do the same this year. Not much to say about the Canadiens this season, very disappointing.

Ottawa Senators money line -145 Bet365 for 2 units.
Check out this write up 😂🤣

Posted at 2:45 PM EST.

Montreal +139 over Ottawa

7:05 PM EST. OT included. The Canadiens are stumbling and bumbling their way into the offseason after seven straight losses, but this game has little to do with them, but rather Habs legend Guy Lafleur, who passed away at 70 just yesterday. This will be the first time that "Les Canadiens” will take the ice since. We don’t know if it matters or not but one has to trust that wearing the Habs jersey today means a little more than it did a few days ago. Montreal figures to be hungry for a win.

bobodad

EOG Addicted

7:05 PM EST. OT included. The Canadiens are stumbling and bumbling their way into the offseason after seven straight losses, but this game has little to do with them, but rather Habs legend Guy Lafleur, who passed away at 70 just yesterday. This will be the first time that "Les Canadiens” will take the ice since. We don’t know if it matters or not but one has to trust that wearing the Habs jersey today means a little more than it did a few days ago. Montreal figures to be hungry for a win.

Reasons for losing the Montreal bet

We found a great spot with the Habs last night in Ottawa but still ended up ripping our ticket in disgust, as Ottawa would score 5 times on its first 16 shots. The Sens were outshot 36-18 and won 6-4. That’s hockey, where the better team on the ice by a country loses frequently.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I'm probably going to bite today and take a shot at Montreal 1st period at home after an emotional pre game at a decent number

Pending Season Bets from early posts this year - Lean I had on Seattle Kracken Under 86.5 was the best gift of the year with Seattle sitting on 58 points right now but finally didn't pull the trigger fr some reason with an expansion team which was projected way too high with various shortcomings.

Canucks Over 88.5 - 2 units
Tampa Bay Under 108.5 - 2 units

I don't want to turn this into Sherwood comedy hour but this is his actual NBA writeup. I mean you can't make this shit up.

Finally, it’s Sunday, which means there are two afternoon games, which can create some unexpected challenges. Routines are often thrown out of whack, as players sleeping and eating patterns are not the same as a regular weekday clash. Also, think about how your life changes on the weekend. Do you go out binge drinking, spend more time with family, catch up on your favorite show, go to the movies or watch the fights (UFC or Tyson Fury) or maybe you’ve got a date night or your Saturday nights are for the boys. Do you think multimillionaire NBA players are any different? The home teams have all the distractions that come from being at home with family and friends, while the road teams may have had a team bonding experience at the local “ballet” if you know what we mean. We’ve been watching this league long enough to know that Sundays are not like any other.

Officially, we’re in on each under in today’s NBA games.

Bucks/Bulls u219.5 -104

Warriors/Nuggets u224.5 -107

Heat/Hawks u221 +100

Suns/Pelicans u215 -101

Total units wagered = 8.24

kane

EOG master

One of the dumbest writeups from a tout I've ever seen

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One of the dumbest writeups from a tout I've ever seen
I don’t agree with a lot of his write ups. He rarely lays juice though. He is total contrarian, but I couldn’t play against Ottawa. His take MAY have had made a little more sense if Mont was at home and they had some tribute. There are some dead dogs right now, Mont is at the top.

kane

EOG master
I don't have anything against the guy, but thinking a team will want to win or play harder because one of the former players who played 40 years ago died doesn't make any sense to me, had a current player tragically paased away I can see the team rallying and playing with some emotion, but a guy who played that long ago makes no difference to the current players

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Leafs -1.5 -192 1 unit pinny
Penguins -140 60 min Reg Line 1 unit pinny
Ottawa -161 60 min Reg Line 1 unit pinny

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pretty impressive win for Edmonton at Pitt.

Vegas still hanging on by a thread with the OT loss.

Technically - YES!
Realistically - NO!

They have too win their last 2 and hope Dallass loses its last 2 in Regulation. Stars last 2 games are home games against: Arizona and Anaheim

Vegas is DEAD - and they know it - which is why i took the Hawks tonight

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
The 2 season long bets sure made the year interesting, Canucks get there fortunately for 2 units on over 88.5 points and who would have thought it would come down to the last game, to be frank I counted it as a loser a few days ago but still hanging by a thread is Tampa Bay Under 108.5 points is sitting on 108 with one game tonight.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Buffalo -138 1 unit pinny
Buffalo Over 6 -152 2 units
Tage Thompson Over 0.5 assists +137 1 unit
Tage Thompson Over 0.5 Goals +146 1 unit

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Tage Thompson Over 0.5 assists +137 1 unit
Tage Thompson Over 0.5 Goals +146 1 unit

I was impressed recently to learn Tage Thompson is 6' 7".
His offensive skills are top shelf.
He’s clearly the best player on Buffalo Sabres and he would be highly coveted by the rest of the league in any trade scenario.

Last edited:

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Not surprising news...

Detroit Red Wings executive vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced today that the team will not renew the contracts of head coach Jeff Blashill, assistant coach Doug Houda and goaltending coach Jeff Salajko.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
I bet these 2 parlays at BetMGM for 2 units each.

2 team parlay +128 BetMGM

Colorado Avalanche -1.5 games -200
Toronto / Tampa Bay over 5.5 games -190

2 team parlay +131 BetMGM

Minnesota / St. Louis over 5.5 games -185

Juuse Saros of Nashville is out untill mid May. Colorado should win the series comfortably. MGM offers the best line for Colorado -1.5 games at -200. Pinnacle has Colorado -1.5 games at -307.

I bet these 2 parlays at BetMGM for 2 units each.

2 team parlay +128 BetMGM

Toronto / Tampa Bay over 5.5 games -190

2 team parlay +131 BetMGM

Minnesota / St. Louis over 5.5 games -185

Juuse Saros of Nashville is out untill mid May. Colorado should win the series comfortably. MGM offers the best line for Colorado -1.5 games at -200. Pinnacle has Colorado -1.5 games at -307.
No brainer. Curious to see how this line moves. MGM will only let me bet $11 on this but PointsBet has the same odds..

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I was impressed recently to learn Tage Thompson is 6' 7".
His offensive skills are top shelf.
He’s clearly the best player on Buffalo Sabres and he would be highly coveted by the rest of the league in any trade scenario.

One of the more underrated players in the league in my opinion. Hope the playoffs treat you well.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Playoffs off to a great start as usual. I played a 4 team parlay with all the home teams tonight.
Carolina -120
Toronto -134
Minnesota -137
Edm -210
+717

Edm worries me the most and they are the highest favorite.
Think I'll go back in and play the 1st 3 again but this time take the Kings.

+1406

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Who do you like today or tonight Bushay? Im going to keep riding the under train in the Dallas series and decided to go only with the 1st period today.

Dallas-Calgary Under 1.5 1st period -130 b365 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
West looks tough but I'll take a Wild chance.

Wild win Western Conference +709 1 unit bookmaker
Wild win Stanley Cup +1500 1 unit Sportsinteraction

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
The Trotz firing is baffling, any opinions? maybe I'm off and it was justified but good luck finding someone better that's going to improve your team.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
tough beat if you had Under 5.5 last game, 6th goal scored with a second to go

Dallas-Calgary Under 1.5 1st period -122 pinny 1 unit

Bushay

NHL Expert
Who do you like today or tonight Bushay? Im going to keep riding the under train in the Dallas series and decided to go only with the 1st period today.

Dallas-Calgary Under 1.5 1st period -130 b365 1 unit
Sorry, I'm just seeing this today. I've been doing mostly all live betting picking my spots. The juice is high, yes, but I have a better feel for the outcome once the game has started. Love picking my spots when the favored home team gets down a goal or even 2 early. Often you're getting a nice favorite at plus money with more than 2/3rds of the game remaining.

Praying the Wings can snatch Trotz, but listened to Elliot Friedman today claim Winnipeg was the heavy favorite. Especially since he has some Manitoba roots. You have to understand the guy who hired and fired him. Lamoriello thought the team who went far last year needed a different voice in the room next year after that disappointing season. Trotz has won 14 Playoff rounds and 2 coach of the year awards since leaving Nashville in 2014. Not once missing the playoffs with one cup win. The team that gets him will think they won the lottery. Praying it's Detroit. We could sure use him to mold our young prized prospects. https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?encode=TRUE&pid=45881

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
After viewing flames@stars last night, I believe Dallas is the better team right now.
Taking Dallas tomorrow night +175 ml at pinnacle.
Unless Jacob Markström stands on his head, this bet cashes.