2021 AFC Championship Game (Bills v Chiefs)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If/when word gets out Mahomes is playing think we might see Bills +3.5. I don't see it going to +2.5 so for anyone who likes the Bills Mafia - wait. I doubt you will get worse number than you can get now. The fact Pinny has Chefs -3 -108 leads me to believe 3.5 is coming. For how long? No idea but I do think 3.5 is coming

That's the biggest half-point this side of a soccer total.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Slick move revealed by Patrick Mahomes: When Mahomes suffered the concussion against the Browns, he stayed on the field longer than necessary to give extra time for back-up Chad Henne to warm up.

Heady, very heady.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If/when word gets out Mahomes is playing think we might see Bills +3.5. I don't see it going to +2.5 so for anyone who likes the Bills Mafia - wait. I doubt you will get worse number than you can get now. The fact Pinny has Chefs -3 -108 leads me to believe 3.5 is coming. For how long? No idea but I do think 3.5 is coming
Idk, the east coast will bet the hell out of Buffalo. Futures may come into play here also.

MrTop

EOG Master
KC goes into buffalo october 19 stations closes KC -6 ... a little more rest for KC................ KC wins 26-17

now KC -3 at home

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
KC goes into buffalo october 19 stations closes KC -6 ... a little more rest for KC................ KC wins 26-17

now KC -3 at home

And since that game in Buffalo, the Bills were on the up escalator and the Chiefs have been on the down escalator.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

now KC -3 at home

The Bills are 11-1 since the loss to the Chiefs, averaging an NFL-high 32 points per game over that span.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Anita Marks said she loved the Bills and was going to buy them up fro +3 to +3.5

Good enough for me. I passed on the game once the "Kiss of Death" said this

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Bills 3 Chiefs 0 with 11:27 left in the first quarter.

Live line: Chiefs -3 +105 and 54.5.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mecole Hardman drops a punt deep in his own end.

Buffalo, 1st-and-goal, on KC's three-yard line.

What a costly turnover.

1611533077383.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Bills 9 Chiefs 0 with 6:14 left in the first quarter.

Live line: Bills -2.5 and 55.5.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: Bills 9 Chiefs 7 with 14:16 left in the second quarter.

Live line: Chiefs -2.5 and 57.5.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hardman with a 50-yard run around left end, hoping to make amends for dropping a punt earlier in the game.

1611534828559.png