2021 NFL Weather, Injuries, COVID News

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Contribute and share early or late info on upcoming games to help everyone get updated and choose what they want to do with the info especially with COVID part of the year

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let's focus on information revealed AFTER the point spread has been released/established.

Ok guys I have a player prop that's definitely +EV 475 Javonte Williams Over 35.5 Rushing Yards -115 DK. I don't know why Gordons total is 15 yards more than Williams I have JWs 12-15 carries for 55 yards. Fangio already said it's going to be a 2 headed monster this year and it's obvious to anyone with eyeballs that JWs is a better back than MG. This one could cash in the 1st half.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Played Donovan People’s-Jones over 25.5 rec yards. ODB will be limited tomorrow, and People’s-Jones has been getting a bigger role in the Browns offense.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Sea Wilson's good friend for many years dies of cancer after a long battle, expect the game to be dedicated to him regardless of the outcome

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Weather looks decent

Big Ben out for Pitt
Kamara out for Saints
Stay tuned Murray and Hopkins for Arizona my not play

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Big Ben out still for Pitt
Kamara still out for Saints
Hopkins still out for Arizona

lots more if you guys want to add

Valuist

EOG Master
Weather may play a role in a few games.

Houston/Tennessee- 11-12 mph winds and good chance of rain; listed at 50% at the start of the game but 90% by late in the game. Grass field so the surface will be impacted. This total will definitely come down.

Indy/Buffalo 11-13 mph winds and a decent chance of rain; 20% at the start of the game and 60% by late in the game.

Detroit/Cleveland 10-11 mph winds and 30% chance of rain

I had heard Big Ben was GOING to play for the Steelers. He flew separately from rest of the team.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Surprised Mayfield even playing but I guess if your handing off 80% of the time it helps and your mobility expectations are limited