EOG Master
Former Japan PM Abe Collapses After Shots Heard
  • Former Japanese Prime Minister Abe shot at political event, NHK reports
  • Abe unconscious, unresponsive after being shot in chest: report

grave condition

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Caan lived in the Turnberry Towers in Vegas.

I liked the other Vegas tv show he was in.

I believe Cheryl Ladd played the ex wife.

blueline

EOG Master
I think krackman is there as well.

That vegas show would come on after NFL football and for the promos for the show the NFL would not allow the announcers to say the name of the show....now BetRivers is the official partner of the bears...how times have changed quickly.

The freelance host on that show was a " spinner"

kane

EOG master
I am assuming he had AC so it is baffling he died of heat exhaustion inside his apartment… 🤔
Or you could just read the article

and the unit's thermostat was set to 91 degrees with the heat set to "on." Officers also found exercise equipment in the unit.

"Mr. Barber was known to exercise in sauna-like conditions," the coroner wrote in his report.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Or you could just read the article

and the unit's thermostat was set to 91 degrees with the heat set to "on." Officers also found exercise equipment in the unit.

"Mr. Barber was known to exercise in sauna-like conditions," the coroner wrote in his report.
It's possible, do you think that would indicate he died of heat stroke or stupidity? it was hot in dallas in june right? So instead of going outside at midday to work up a sweat he turned his heat way up inside?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wally lives, long live Wally!

Tony Dow, known for his role as Wally Cleaver on "Leave it to Beaver," is under hospice in his "last hours," his son tells Fox News Digital.
"This is a difficult time," Christopher Dow said. "Yes he is still alive but in his last hours. Under hospice care."
Earlier Tuesday, Dow's management team said that the actor had passed in a Facebook post, but the social media post has since been taken down.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wally lives, long live Wally!

Tony Dow, known for his role as Wally Cleaver on "Leave it to Beaver," is under hospice in his "last hours," his son tells Fox News Digital.
"This is a difficult time," Christopher Dow said. "Yes he is still alive but in his last hours. Under hospice care."
Earlier Tuesday, Dow's management team said that the actor had passed in a Facebook post, but the social media post has since been taken down.

i knew a woman that was seeing wally. She did not know who he was . Wally at the time lived in north Jersey.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
for my dime the Wally episodes on Leave it to Beaver with Lumpy and Eddie Haskell were way funnier and far superior to the episodes that revolved around Beaver.

mr merlin

EOG Master
for my dime the Wally episodes on Leave it to Beaver with Lumpy and Eddie Haskell were way funnier and far superior to the episodes that revolved around Beaver.
Cinfirmed, beaver just kept doing dumb stuff and getting it trouble, the episodes around d wally and the rest were much better.