2022 death pool

railbird

EOG Master
One of the great basketball minds of all time, few could teach the game like he could
craig robinson ran it the worst of all the disciples.

Besides Princeton, some of the NCAA Division I college basketball teams best known for using the offense are:

MrTop

EOG Master
jane Fonda, 84, said on Instagram that she has non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, noting that it’s “a very treatable cancer.”

MrTop

EOG Master
the 2.2 Billion lives said from great world reset scam thanks me. have you accepted jesus or are you going to hell?

i am catholic and born again I just don't let everyone know. They only have access to my 49% picks dr. railbird

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Hearing the Queen is in trouble

[TABLE]

Royal family members, including Harry and Meghan, travel to Balmoral where the queen is under medical supervision

Senior members of the royal family are traveling to Balmoral, where Queen Elizabeth II is under medical supervision after doctors became concerned for her health. Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, and Prince William have all either arrived or are traveling to the Scottish castle. Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, will also be making the journey.

[/TABLE]