2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
I'm not the biggest NHL guy but I do enjoy betting the playoffs.

I usually take the all-dog approach but this year it appears there will be a lot of short prices.

Moneypuck.com has some interesting predictions, their Eastern conference model looks real wacky.

I have one future on Minnesota to win the West, that's it so far.

Curious to see what futures you guys are on if any.

I'll post my plays in here.

kane

EOG master
Before the season I made a future on the Panthers to win the Cup at +2000, and even though they had one of the best offenses the league has seen in a long time, I don't think their goaltending is good enough to win it all, we'll see, GL with your plays

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Kings are the best road team in the NHL - units won wise. Not so great at home. I was 100% sure Kings would get at least 1 in Canada. I am 100% sure the Kings spilt - at worst - in LA so I will gladly take around +125 here knowing if they lose G3 I will come back and get them again as a dog in G4.

Blues and Tampa are short home faves and I will take my chances with both, with each around -120ish.

Rangers -118ish looks cheap for G3

I know Dallass and Calgary have played a pair of 1-0 games and most games will be low scoring. But I am 100% sure we will get one game that is high scoring and sails over the total, by a lot. I think it happens in G3 or G4 where we get something like a 5-3 kind of game.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Hope this isn't sexist but MY GOD do we have to hear that chick do the play by play again???

It's the only time I turn the volume off during NHL playoffs, I just can't listen to her.

Ok, back to topic, rant over.