Re: .

wow, Knicks are in their 0 pts mode again... what happened to this team???

4-1 , 914 .... in the Knicks game. Looks like another instant loser. But how does Orlando go 3 minutes and not make 1 FG vs. the Knicks????

the world has turned upside down

they are shooting a combined 50% on their ft's... and ORL is shooting 12% from 3

<table class="latestplays" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">5:53</td><td> ORL - D. Howard hits the second free throw</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">5:53</td><td> ORL - D. Howard misses the first free throw</td></tr></tbody></table>

another cursed day

<table class="latestplays" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="ysprow2"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:16</td><td> ORL - R. Alston misses a 26-foot three-pointer from the left wing</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:25</td><td> ORL - C. Lee defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:26</td><td> NY - Q. Richardson misses a 17-foot jumper from the right wing</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:35</td><td> NY - W. Chandler defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:36</td><td> ORL - H. Turkoglu misses a 20-foot jumper from the left corner</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:46</td><td> ORL - D. Howard defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td class="playtime" valign="top" align="right">11:48</td><td> NY - W. Chandler misses a 22-foot jumper from the right wing</td></tr></tbody></table>

and my protecting of the LAC wager has turned into a horrid idea.... they only have 13 pts @ 215 in the 3rd.... another losing proposition

going to lose every one of htese

102-99 , 12 secs .. Knicks ball. Need a 3 to force OT...

brick. game over. nother fucking loser

now they make a 3... but it's too late... and I will lose the team total by a half point

FUCKING NICE

35-33 Gonz , 15:00
38-35
38-38 , 1350

Gonz is just making some stupid, stupid decisions. They should be up by 5+ right now... but they're filling up their tampons

now Gonz steps over the end line on the inbounds... and so they give the ball right back

fucking dumb bitches... and their best player is on the bench

this can blimp up real quick as Pitt is full of chimps and Gonz doesn't have many chimps

47-47 ... this cover should be in the bag.. but they're just giving shit away
49-47 .. and they give up an oreb... and a lay in..

fucking terrible

AND ANOTHER TURNOVERLADLKFGASLJDFLJKSADFLADSFLKAJDKSFL

59-58 , 109 left ... Gonz ball after almost another turnover

but I can't believe that bitch turned that fucking ball over and gave up a layup on that last play.... that right there could have totally flipped the cover

Pitt ball. So Pitt will milk the clock. A stop here would guarantee the cover... making it a 1 pt game with about 15 secs left... and Gonz ball

21 secs ... I can't believe these whores

15 secs... Pitt to the line... Need one miss to guarantee a push

swish, swish .... o/c

63-60 , 15 secs

if they miss and foul... Pitt will get 2 ft's... as it would be the 10th team foul

I can guarantee a miss and then a foul.... and then 2 ft's made...

GUARANTEED

403. DAVIDSON -ML- > SMC, $105.09/$210.18........................

THEY TRAILED BY 5 PTS (THE ONLY WAY TO LOSE THE COVER) FOR ONLY 3 SECS OF THE ENTIRE HALF..... ON A FT WITH 3 SECS LEFT... AND THEY WERE DOWN BY ONE WITH 25 SECS... AND HAD THE BALL.......... UNREAL.

I AM CURSED.

DAVIDSON WILL LOSE.