30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

munson15

I want winners...
Re: 30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

I'm sure JK can squeeze a play or two out of Buskie on the WW show tomorrow.91023i2ndw;l

I'm sure JK can squeeze a play or two out of Buskie on the WW show tomorrow.91023i2ndw;l

I need Buskie plays today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today today .:+paranoid

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I promise to post Buskie's recommendations in this thread immediately following the broadcast of "Winning Wednesdays" for those who are either unable or unwilling to listen to our hourlong podcast.

I promise to post Buskie's recommendations in this thread immediately following the broadcast of "Winning Wednesdays" for those who are either unable or unwilling to listen to our hourlong podcast.

What is the link to the podcast?

Thanks!

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Just wanted to thank again Tuck and Clay for helping me out and everybody who viewed and keep the thread clean, look forward to being a guest on winning wednesday with Jk and Barry, I'm sure I will have a play or two

cassiusclay

EOG Master

For what it's worth, one game he scratched because the line was not available (winner)

2 totals (7) were pushes and 6 1/2's were available closer to game time (pushes)

Just because he is picking winners at a nice rate does not mean the line is not as important

Winning wed. will be interesting today for sure