30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

Buskie

EOG Veteran
Re: 30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

Buskie is winning despite a shaky start. When slumping, the best players win or break even. Watch out if Buskie starts playing well.

Thanks, JK. I have more on the baseball total, three play's is a wrap for today..

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Under in the Knicks is taking heavy money

I like Buskie's combination of being a comprehensive handicapper and a market analyst.

Does the money on the Knicks "under" change your opinion or play?

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I like Buskie's combination of being a comprehensive handicapper and a market analyst.

Does the money on the Knicks "under" change your opinion or play?

Sorry Jk, I did't see this til now, Pinny had under 193.5 under -13 this morning so throughtout the day I watched the board, it hit 192 for not that long around 6:30 eastern, I started betting the 192 line goes back up 192.5 (Which I would have bet, so that is why I that is why I put that number up) then about ten minutes til game the money started moving in on the under closing 191.5 and 191. To answer your question no the money that comes in doesn't change my mind on my play, I still thought I had a good play, besides I didn't do everything wrong, I didn't bet over 193.5 so I was reading the market right just didn't get the best # out there, it happens

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sorry Jk, I did't see this til now, Pinny had under 193.5 under -13 this morning so throughtout the day I watched the board, it hit 192 for not that long around 6:30 eastern, I started betting the 192 line goes back up 192.5 (Which I would have bet, so that is why I that is why I put that number up) then about ten minutes til game the money started moving in on the under closing 191.5 and 191. To answer your question no the money that comes in doesn't change my mind on my play, I still thought I had a good play, besides I didn't do everything wrong, I didn't bet over 193.5 so I was reading the market right just didn't get the best # out there, it happens

Thanks for the explanation.

Love to read your insight.

Good luck.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sixers over 187 - max bet (grading purpose only 1 unit though)
Ny rangers over 5 +105
twins +135
royals over 8.5 +100

munson15

I want winners...

Usually the line moves with Buskie, but mia/PHI is now available at 186.5. Thanks for posting Tucker and GL Buskie.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

that was a buskie play, i mad a "kinger post" and posted under the wrong handle

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I'm shocked at where this Sixers total has gone, doesn't change my mind, this is the lowest total between these two this year. The Sixers couldn't have been worst then last game shooting the ball some of that is Miami and I think some of it was from the effort they gave in game one. Phiily likes to run ans while the Miami defense is strong they do score. Too much of a adjustment here, big play for me at a bad # but I will also have more as this # continues to drop

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Ytd: 24-21-1 +3.98

Pending today

Sixers over 187
braves +130 (already a loser, will add it into todays totals)
Montreal -105

Series plays pending

Montreal +180
Flyers -155

If anyone see's any mistakes let me know

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Bought back in Munson, no different than getting a tip from a good stock broker

munson15

I want winners...

Tough loss on the Habs, they needed that game badly and now our series bet looks shaky. Key play was the total and that was a solid winner, keep up the good work Buskie.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ytd: 25-23-1 +3.03
Yesterday: 1-2 -.95

Series plays pending

Montreal +180
Flyers -155