30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

chazzy

EOG Dedicated
Re: 30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

I think so too, cc. I usually throw a couple units on the "big" plays.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I would say so, CC, many guys don't have the patience for flat betting anyway. Just my .02.12io4j2w90

everyone will argue with me on this but all i ever do is flat bet unless this man likes a game more than the others then it is double for me.

munson15

I want winners...

big question of the day, do i buy back my flyers series wager or stand put.
Sit on that Philadelphia bet, cc. I know they're your team, and you don't want to suffer a double whammy, but bringing it back to game 7 at home with Connoly out for Buffalo, we have an edge in this one. GL to us and Buskie!12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

everyone will argue with me on this but all i ever do is flat bet unless this man likes a game more than the others then it is double for me.
I can double up on occasion, but it's only because more than one of my factors line up on the same side. Now, if you want to talk Kelly betting, that's another matter.12io4j2w90

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Sit on that Philadelphia bet, cc. I know they're your team, and you don't want to suffer a double whammy, but bringing it back to game 7 at home with Connoly out for Buffalo, we have an edge in this one. GL to us and Buskie!12io4j2w90

think i am gonna do that munson. by the excitement from everyone around here you would think it was game 7 of the stanley cup.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

I will be back in a little to explain what I' m doing and why with both series, plus tell you why I like that baseball total

Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with the series bets. I am inclined to stay put on both. If Montreal can win game 6, I might dump a little off on that one in game 7.

Good luck, man and thanks for the plays. It has been fun.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with the series bets. I am inclined to stay put on both. If Montreal can win game 6, I might dump a little off on that one in game 7.

Good luck, man and thanks for the plays. It has been fun.

you might be surprised how I play that Montreal game, I think your Minnesota play in the bases but don't know if I wil be on it, not to sound wierd or anything but I'am going to workout real quick and I will be back in about a hour a half to explain

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

you might be surprised how I play that Montreal game, I think your Minnesota play in the bases but don't know if I wil be on it, not to sound wierd or anything but I'am going to workout real quick and I will be back in about a hour a half to explain

Not weird at all. Thanks Buskie.

munson15

I want winners...

Still working under the assumption that the total is a stronger than normal play.12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks guys, I just was considering posting it as a two-unit play in my thread, but Tucker's answer makes me inclined to leave it as originally played.

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I really do mean to come on here and talk about why I like some play's but I either run out of time or I just don't feel like typing, I could talk for hours about this stuff but I hate putting my thoughts on paper so I do apologize. Lets talk about the hockey first.

Flyers series

When I made this play I thought I was getting a deal on Philadelphia, the Flyers were playing out of their minds for most of the season then over the last month and a half struggled into the post season. Buffalo is/was a team I liked, I love their coach Lindy Ruff and they have one of the better goaltenders in the game. Now some smart guy's out their would be playing Buffalo or atleast would be getting rid of part of their bet, I won't. I have thought besides the first half of game five that Philadelphia has been the better team. Game one and four Buffalo goalie Ryan Miller stole and in game five the Flyers let in some bad goals by goaltender Brian Boucher. Boucher was pulled in game five with Flyers down 3-0, Philly battles back ties the game in overtime and lost. The Flyers then start their third goalie of the playoffs in game six with Leighton who was aweful putting the Flyers behind 3-1 before again they comeback and win the game in overtime. This is a Philadelphia team that was down 3 love vs Boston in last year playoffs and cameback and won this series and while it is bad to keep falling behind it show true grit to keep coming back. Buffalo has a young defense, there not as good with the offense as Philadelphia and this Buffalo team has twenty more giveaways in this series then Philadelphia, Buffalo holds the edge in goal but I do like Flyers goalie Boucher and I did think he should have started the playoffs. I thought -1.55 was cheap at the start of the playoffs and I guess you can argue that with a game seven tonight but I still like my position.

Montreal

Life looked so much better with Montreal a +80 cent dog headed home with a 2-0 series lead, they lost and played horrible in game three, came back and looked much better in game four before losing in overtime and then go to Boston fall behind 1-0 then tie the game 1-1 and lose in overtime. It looks tough to win this series bet but I don't think plus 80 was/is the right number. I think these two are a lot closer then that number. This was a Montreal team that beat them four of the six games in the regular season and every game for the most part has been close. With that said I'm playing more on Montreal, I wil be on Montreal in game six I do think they force a game seven, If Montreal loses tonight then it is a complete disater lossing game six, losing the series and losing the game four play I made after being up 2-0 in the series which I will forget about by the time I roll out of bed, if Montreal wins tonight I mostly likely be looking to limit risk tomorrow.

Phils/Dback over

Some places opened with 8 over minus money while some opened 8.5 under minus money. Roy Oswalt one of the Phils big four will start after beating the Padres, I think Oswalt is the weakest link of Halladay, Lee, Hamels and himself. Oswalt had to skip the start before the Padres with a back issue, comes back and puts up six shutout innings throwing 109 pitches at Petco Park (very pitcher friendly park) and against a very light hitting Padres team. Oswalt has good career numbers vs the D-backs but has a 4.15 era in this park,in my mind he won't give you more then seven innings and the Phillies bullpen is on the mend right now. Arizona who has the highest era in baseball will send Daniel Hudson who has giving up a combined 9 runs in the first inning of his last three starts. I know the Phillies havent been hitting but their a veteran lineup and I think they can handle Hudson. I think we have two guys that will allow us to get into those bullpens. I like over pretty good here

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the writeups, Buskie, and certainly I can appreciate that you have neither the time nor the inclination to delve into the picks on a daily basis. GL!:cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

An occasional look into Buskie's thought processes is good enough for me.

Thanks Buskie.:cheers

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Thanks guy's

Montreal Game six (best number you can get, grading wise say Montreal -1.10)
White Soxs +26
Bulls -8.5

That is a wrap

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like a clean sweep so far with the over in phils pending (5-2 in 4th)

munson15

I want winners...

Amazing card so far, Buskie, and now I have a question on strategy. With the Philadelphia series bet in the win column, I am tempted to figure I'm going almost 3 for 1 on Montreal. Sounded like you wanted to protect your position if it went 7 games. Even knowing that each bet is an independent event, I like the thought of letting it ride on the Habs. Set me straight here when you have time, and thanks very much for tonight's winners.12io4j2w90

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tuck is the one who sold me on Buskie. Tuck swears by the guy.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck is the one who sold me on Buskie. Tuck swears by the guy.

Not only is he a winner, hes willing to teach me and explain anything i ask without hesitation..Not many serious gamblers will take time out of their day to help out a small time player..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

overall: 41-31-2 +12.16
Yesterday: 6-0 +6.51

Pending series plays

Montreal +180 (tied up 3-3)