30 Horses in 30 days

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: 30 Horses in 30 days

Sunday June 12

Churchill Downs Race 10 Horse #3 Tahoe Lake (12-1 ML) **TURF ONLY**

Been away 1 year+.....back with new trainer and the blinks off. Has that natural speed edge.

I'll be back if scratched or off turf

Estimated post time is 5:25 Eastern.

P6 carryover today at CD is $32,000-plus.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Sunday June 12

Churchill Downs Race 10 Horse #3 Tahoe Lake (12-1 ML) **TURF ONLY**

Been away 1 year+.....back with new trainer and the blinks off. Has that natural speed edge.

I'll be back if scratched or off turf

With my last fvcking 20 Ray......

Ray Luca

EOG Master

might have to give Teddy a free $20 shot on the next one....

Just missed @5-1 today

Ray Luca

EOG Master

2 for 18 (11.1%) -$23

Couple of 2nds at 7-1 and 5-1. See if I can make a run with the last 12 picks.

Two today at Delaware coming up. We'll skip tomorrow and come back to Belmont Wednesday<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Monday June 13, 2011

1st pick Delaware Park

Race 3 Horse #4 Maddy's Ravens (15-1 ML) #6 will be chalk but not my type of animal. I'll be boxing 4 and 9.....6 wins, I lose

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Prob shoulda named this thread 30 longshots in 30 days

Pick 2 today

Delaware Park Race 6 Horse #9 Yield Spread (10-1 ML) Thought this one ran well off the long layoff in the slop last out. That day the closers did well

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Monday June 13, 2011

1st pick Delaware Park

Race 3 Horse #4 Maddy's Ravens (15-1 ML) #6 will be chalk but not my type of animal. I'll be boxing 4 and 9.....6 wins, I lose

#6 wins, you lose.

Waiting for action in the sixth at Delaware.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

in 3rd lose the 6, just 4 and 9

in the 6th key 9 with 4,5,8,12 but you want 9 1st or 2nd so its 8 bets

Full key of $96 returns $359.20 for $1
Select key of mentioned horses $36 returns $0.00 for $1
Exa Select key $16 returns $0.00 for $2

Total $148 returns $359.20

The handicapping has been more than good enough.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Prob shoulda named this thread 30 longshots in 30 days

Pick 2 today

Delaware Park Race 6 Horse #9 Yield Spread (10-1 ML) Thought this one ran well off the long layoff in the slop last out. That day the closers did well

Decent third at odds of 14-1.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Full key of $96 returns $359.20 for $1
Select key of mentioned horses $36 returns $0.00 for $1
Exa Select key $16 returns $0.00 for $2

Total $148 returns $359.20

The handicapping has been more than good enough.

Thanks Crick (may I call you Crick?) Good Job.

Must admit, I waste alot of horses...

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Crick (may I call you Crick?) Good Job.

Must admit, I waste alot of horses...

Well of course, I don't want to call you Mr. Luca. lol
Working on Wednesday's card, the condition of the 7th race looks to be written specifically for a horse in there. They do that on the NY circuit?

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Well of course, I don't want to call you Mr. Luca. lol
Working on Wednesday's card, the condition of the 7th race looks to be written specifically for a horse in there. They do that on the NY circuit?

You'll see it done in NY a week or two after one of the bigger named trainers does NYRA a favor and fills an unfillable stakes race with multiple uncoupled entries. Usually for a Pletcher, Zito, Clement, etc. Only trainer I see in Wed race 7 entries(without looking at PP's) that they'd possibly do it for is Linda Rice, who's ALWAYS filling races with her string of turf sprinters. Rudy Rod has filled some races for NYRA in past, but I don't see them getting in bed with that guy as far as favors go.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hey Ray....that's 23 bucks that could have gone a long way in one of these Pattaya Bars....lol

Let's step it up....I enjoy following along...

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

You'll see it done in NY a week or two after one of the bigger named trainers does NYRA a favor and fills an unfillable stakes race with multiple uncoupled entries. Usually for a Pletcher, Zito, Clement, etc. Only trainer I see in Wed race 7 entries(without looking at PP's) that they'd possibly do it for is Linda Rice, who's ALWAYS filling races with her string of turf sprinters. Rudy Rod has filled some races for NYRA in past, but I don't see them getting in bed with that guy as far as favors go.

TY, if they wrote it for the horse, it would have been for Kathy Ritvo trained Lemon Punch. Qualifies for condition:
NW 3 - nope
or
3YO - nope
or
Which Have Not Won A Race On The Turf Since Jan 10th, 2011- Lemon Punch last won a race on the turf on Jan 9th, 2011

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

TY, if they wrote it for the horse, it would have been for Kathy Ritvo trained Lemon Punch. Qualifies for condition:
NW 3 - nope
or
3YO - nope
or
Which Have Not Won A Race On The Turf Since Jan 10th, 2011- Lemon Punch last won a race on the turf on Jan 9th, 2011

Could've been done as a favor to Kathy's husband Tim, who's now VP of MI Development's East Coast wing(formerly Magna Entertainment). He used to train for Our Sugar Bear Stable. Interesting note: Tim was VP of Florida Horseman Association, so I guess Magna was sick of dealing with him and just hired him onto the dark side.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

NW 3 - nope
or
3YO - nope
or

Absolutely appears written for Lemon Punch. Wide open race but solid contender

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The kids at "Make A Wish" just called EOG headquarters.

They wish to see Ray Luca's Pick 6 ticket for Wednesday's million-dollar carryover pot.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Belmont Wednesday June 15

Stick with same pick that was cancelled other day. Out early but will get to computer if scratched.

Race 9 Horse #11 Tillie's Girl (12-1 ML) **TURF OR DIRT**

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Belmont Wednesday June 15

Stick with same pick that was cancelled other day. Out early but will get to computer if scratched.

Race 9 Horse #11 Tillie's Girl (12-1 ML) **TURF OR DIRT**

The due factor is kicking in.

I'm rooting for you, Ray.

Teddy kgb

Banned

<center>[SIZE=-1] QUICK RESULTS

<center><table border="0" width="450"> <tbody><tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="5"> <center><table border="0" width="500"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom" width="340"> [SIZE=-1]9th race - Belmont Park - June 15, 2011[/SIZE] </td> <td width="110">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center></td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" bgcolor="E3DFCB" valign="TOP"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td align="LEFT" bgcolor="E3DFCB">[SIZE=-1] 4 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Tillie's Girl
[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 99.80[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 5.80[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 4.10[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td align="LEFT" bgcolor="E3DFCB">[SIZE=-1] 3 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Vintage Heirloom[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 6.10[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 4.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td align="LEFT" bgcolor="E3DFCB">[SIZE=-1] 9 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Glorified Girl[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 4.70[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" width="350"> <tbody><tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> </tr><tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Daily Double[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]3-4 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]472.50[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]4-3 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]69.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Superfecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]4-3-9-6 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]3,084.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Trifecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]4-3-9 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]359.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 3[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]7-3-4 (3 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]2,526.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 4[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]9-7-3-4 (4 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]9,927.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 6[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]7-1-9-7-3-4 (5 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]763.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 6[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]7-1-9-7-3-4 (6 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1]308,963.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</center>[/SIZE]</center> <center>Return to top

</center>

Ray Luca

EOG Master

2 for 21 -$29

Belmont Thursday June 16th

Race 2 Horse #3 Haunted Melody (30-1 ML) - Don't want you to think i'm just picking bombs in order to get in the black. I like this one. I think improvement is very likely from her only turf race. Her last out on the dirt she was bumped at break, raced outside on what I have as a very speed bias dirt track that day. This one ran against it by being in bad position early. The comment from the chart that day states...was put to a prolonged drive , commencing from midpoint on the turn but could make no headway on the front runners.... The turf race itself on 4/15 at GP where she faltered was good. Some might say slow but my natural speed rating has this one right at the top. Do keep in mind we have one firster going. Good Luck!