(30 in 30) I'll hit 56% or Free TV giveaway

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Re: (30 in 30) I'll hit 56% or Free TV giveaway

Good luck man. I don't play the NHL but I will follow your selections if I see one. I think my books head will blow up when I call it in because they know how much i hate hockey. lol. can't wait to see this challenge.

Lets do a $500 post up to keep the semi-contest whores out....you know, the ones that say lets post up a small amount of money to keep the contest whores out.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Lets do a $500 post up to keep the semi-contest whores out....you know, the ones that say lets post up a small amount of money to keep the contest whores out.

Only if we use some of the money to have a fireworks show. I don't post up $500 without seeing something get blown up. :btj:

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

gold, i tell ya. pure gold

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

how do pushes effect the grading and the 56% target?

waco

EOG Dedicated

Good start and i think u can do it. im jumping on your plays. thanks for the easy winner. i alsao took 5them on the money line

Mammon

EOG Master

I just want to know if this tv is used or already a gift to Uckman. 32 in is cool but is it good like Led 1080p etc..

I got a cool chair to give away next month..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not gonna reveal anything as far as of that yet, until its decided if i hit the mark or not

WVU

EOG Master

I am happy for you Tuck. No really, I am. May you continue your winning ways. God bless you, my son

Mammon

EOG Master

Shit I'll throw in a 36" Panasonic not hd not flat screen and not cable ready to the pot. Maybe we can get a motorola razor too from another poster..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not much of a card to pick from, this is one disadvantage on having to play a game for each day

Play 7:

Winnipeg/Toronto UNDER 5.5 -115

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Were you not interested in the MLB today?

i cant get a feel on the Mlb Playoffs for some reason right now, trying top stay away from it. I would have posted Over if i did, and that clearly was a loss..I'm not just missing, im missing by a longshot