(30 in 30) I'll hit 56% or Free TV giveaway

Tuckman

Uh Poster
I'm gonna run a 30 for 30 over the next month. My goal is to hit 56% or higher or else myself and Kinger will be giving away a 32" LG UltraSlim TV. If i hit/tie the projected 56% there will be no giveaway

Rules for me:
  • -120 or lower
  • Sides/Totals/MoneyLines
  • Must post 1 play a day, for that day
  • MLB, NFL, NHL, Ncaaf Only
  • Run Dates: October 13 thru Nov 11th
TV giveaway will be compliments of Kinger and Tuck if i do not win the challenge

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: (30 in 30) I'll hit 56% or free TV giveaway

Best of luck, Tucker! 91023i2ndw;l

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Good luck. Hope you only hit 55%.
How do I win the TV?:pop:

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: (30 in 30) I'll hit 56% or Free TV giveaway

Wow, no ncaaf? Ballsy.

Not as ballsy as going 60% at -110, but generous nonetheless!

munson15

I want winners...

Put my name in the hat for the free TV and lose, baby, lose.:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm surprised PO isn't in here yet, telling us what TV we should be getting, and that we should include a speaker system.

WVU

EOG Master

PLasma, LCD, or LED. I need to know this up front oij213490

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If i somehow do not hit the required number or better, there will be a contest held for the TV

WVU

EOG Master

How pissed will posters be when I sweep the 10k invite, win the $250 postup and snag this TV?

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

If i somehow do not hit the required number or better, there will be a contest held for the TV

should make it a post up contest, winner take all the cash + TV. Something small like $50. Just my .02

It would be cool to have a bracket style contest, something like 1 or 2 plays a day for 7 days.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

tuck, you going at this alone or you going to have help?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i dont exactly wanna hand over money, if a birdie throws me a few plays i might be inclined to use them

:cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

If you've got actual cash involved, I can't root against you, Tucker. I retract the earlier statement I made.12io4j2w90

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

should make it a post up contest, winner take all the cash + TV. Something small like $50. Just my .02

It would be cool to have a bracket style contest, something like 1 or 2 plays a day for 7 days.

Not a bad idea... it would keep the contest whores out. Not even $50... maybe a Jackson?

Top two or three get paid... depending on how many people join, and TV goes to first place.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tuck's first play will appear Thursday.

Good luck, Tuck.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

i dont exactly wanna hand over money, if a birdie throws me a few plays i might be inclined to use them

:cocktail

Just curious...thinking about following along. I think you got a decent shot at hitting the 56%.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Not a bad idea... it would keep the contest whores out. Not even $50... maybe a Jackson?

Top two or three get paid... depending on how many people join, and TV goes to first place.

yeah, it doesn't have to be much. I think it would make the contest more exciting though if there was something else on the line besides the TV, and in turn keep the contest whores out.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I'd be on board with this if I can just transfer to a Phoenix pool account. That would make it more interesting.

That said, Tucker is a defending Leroy's champ...56% should be a piece of cake for him. :btj:

Mammon

EOG Master

I hope the post up is at an A book not the usual... and if the 200$ tv is the only added bonus then lame ooooo