$300 Bowl Contest Turns Stiff Fest

Re: $300 Bowl Contest Turns Stiff Fest

Thanks CT.

Here's how I see it.

1/13 : Ego posts the winners of the contest. There's a 4-way tie for 2nd. At this point Ego should have sent $200 out to CT to pay the winner since CT took care of the winner.

1/22 : Tiebreaker is concluded. Kinosh comes in 2nd.

1/25: Ego announces that Kinosh came in 2nd and asks Kinosh to email him with contact info.

1/27 : Kinosh gets back to Ego

Ego now stalls since $200 should have been sent to CT two weeks ago.

2/6 : Kinosh gets his $100.

2/7 : Ego sends the $200 to CT

Becomes public because of a mix up in communication between CT and Ego.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Thanks CT.

Here's how I see it.

1/13 : Ego posts the winners of the contest. There's a 4-way tie for 2nd. At this point Ego should have sent $200 out to CT to pay the winner since CT took care of the winner.

1/22 : Tiebreaker is concluded. Kinosh comes in 2nd.

1/25: Ego announces that Kinosh came in 2nd and asks Kinosh to email him with contact info.

1/27 : Kinosh gets back to Ego

Ego now stalls since $200 should have been sent to CT two weeks ago.

2/6 : Kinosh gets his $100.

2/7 : Ego sends the $200 to CT

Becomes public because of a mix up in communication between CT and Ego.

Glad to see you are taking your full report back over to where you and WVU are posting at.

:hangt

WVU

EOG Master

Wow, I think EOG management and ownership jumped the gun on this one. When can we expect the sappy apology thread?

Wow, I think EOG management and ownership jumped the gun on this one. When can we expect the sappy apology thread?
EOG management had nothing to do with this, nor did Ken. I will start the sap when it's confirmed that everything has been taken care of. 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Glad to see you WVU.

I am still around. I don't think Ego should have been accused of anything until people were sure. CT it looks like you are the one who kind of dropped the ball as the pm was sitting in your box unread. Ego might have been slow about it, but it looks like he did what he was supposed to.

I am still around. I don't think Ego should have been accused of anything until people were sure. CT it looks like you are the one who kind of dropped the ball as the pm was sitting in your box unread. Ego might have been slow about it, but it looks like he did what he was supposed to.
You don't know the whole story so STFU! How many times do I need to tell you to mind your own business.....Go back on your fucking mission to free 5* you little piss ant

WVU,

You really don't know the entire story....

I went out of my way recently to help EGO get money he needed EARLY and I seriously doubt this would have been taken care of had CT not started the thread....

I like John (EGO) and I wish him well...

But I also don't like how this was handled...

ballwonder

EOG Master

glad to see that you are checking in at other sites that I post at but claim not to care about them.

Not checking in bud, just read the entire fiasco the other night over there thats all. See no reason why we cannot all get along and not throw daggers......

12io4j2w90

Not checking in bud, just read the entire fiasco the other night over there thats all. See no reason why we cannot all get along and not throw daggers......

12io4j2w90
what daggers did I throw. I told ego that his story was bullshit where he said that he thought his wife sent the money out.

A thread was started and I gave my opinion. No need to bash me for posting elsewhere along with EOG.

ballwonder

EOG Master

what daggers did I throw. I told ego that his story was bullshit where he said that he thought his wife sent the money out.

A thread was started and I gave my opinion. No need to bash me for posting elsewhere along with EOG.

I dont mean you specifically bud. And I certainly recoginze all posters are welcome to post at different spots. Sorry if it came across that way not bashing you.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

"I went out of my way recently to help EGO get money he needed EARLY and I seriously doubt this would have been taken care of had CT not started the thread...."

here we go again:blink: how does that make any sense? if in fact ego did send crazy a pm with WU control # a week ago how can you possibly say that?

what doest CT starting this thread have to do with anything?

now if ego just sent the money this morning then yes this thread got the ball rolling but that may not be the case. we will see if crazy can pick the money up?

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

"I went out of my way recently to help EGO get money he needed EARLY and I seriously doubt this would have been taken care of had CT not started the thread...."

here we go again:blink: how does that make any sense? if in fact ego did send crazy a pm with WU control # a week ago how can you possibly say that?

what doest CT starting this thread have to do with anything?

now if ego just sent the money this morning then yes this thread got the ball rolling but that may not be the case. we will see if crazy can pick the money up?

:cheers

Exactly, total non-sense, imo. No reason to bring this to the forums.

I like the tough on stiff attitude, but this wasn't even close to a stiff job, maybe a bit of a slow pay, but not close to being something a guy like Ego should be called out for.
:hangt

BigDaddy

EOG Master

crazytrain did you pick the money up or at least confirm the funds are available for pick up all it takes is a phone call?

you have time to post so you should have time to see if funds are available and clear this thread up.:cheers

then maybe the thread title can be changed and some apologies to EGO

WVU

EOG Master

You don't know the whole story so STFU! How many times do I need to tell you to mind your own business.....Go back on your fucking mission to free 5* you little piss ant

Good talking to you on the phone. I kind of wish I had read this first. :+clueless
The phone call was Ken's idea just so you know so it was not me not minding my own business. I would have prefered to stay out of this altogether but I guess my post ruffled some feathers.

All I was saying here in this thread was that this all could have been avoided if you had checked that PM. Honest mistake, but the thread was posted and the damage was done. I know I don't know the whole story, and I can only go by what I have read.

12io4j2w90

Look guys, I'm heading out shortly and will go by a WU. I made a mistake and did'nt check a PM from Ego, that was my fault. Point of the matter is, this was not handled the way it should have been, but it looks like Ego is trying to make this right. The biggest mistake I made here was using a stiff reference, bad call on my part, but it was out of frustration. I honestly don't think Ego is a stiff, I've always like him and that has not changed. Hopefully in the future things will be handled as they should be.12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

Moved it here fellas, whatever the outcome is we will find out in a short time. When crazy picks up the money I am sure a thread will be posted in the main letting those know or posting here.

Good talking to you on the phone. I kind of wish I had read this first. :+clueless
The phone call was Ken's idea just so you know so it was not me not minding my own business. I would have prefered to stay out of this altogether but I guess my post ruffled some feathers.

All I was saying here in this thread was that this all could have been avoided if you had checked that PM. Honest mistake, but the thread was posted and the damage was done. I know I don't know the whole story, and I can only go by what I have read.

12io4j2w90
Yes, I made a mistake and have admitted to it. See above..............

Moved it here fellas, whatever the outcome is we will find out in a short time. When crazy picks up the money I am sure a thread will be posted in the main letting those know or posting here.
Thanks bw, I am regreting starting this danm thread, but it WILL be known when all of this is cleared up.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i just love how ego can be raked over the coals in the main forum then when the shit turns against the parties involved its gets thrown in the dump

classic EOG protocol:blink:

why in the hell would you move it? This is one of the things that really pisses me off about EOG, not knowing what to move and what not to move. The threshold for moving threads has to be much higher than what is posted here.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why in the hell would you move it? This is one of the things that really pisses me off about EOG, not knowing what to move and what not to move. The threshold for moving threads has to be much higher than what is posted here.

raiders if you want to earn a paycheck you have to listen when the boss speaks:blink:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Sorry fellas I dont earn a paycheck. But to be honest nothing about freedom of speech is being censored. When I got up today I read this thread, and as it continued to progress I think it is in the best interest to move it to this area where you can still have free speech. This is not censorship or how it was moved after because of what parties are now involved.
Bigs every mod is different I suppose. Some may move more shit some may not. I read this and after reading it again and all the added posts I think it looks like shit in the main, thats just me. U guys wanna rake me go ahead thats cool if the Shrink or Moe get upset and want it moved back thats fine.
But like I said I am sure that crazy admitted he was wrong and I bet when the money is there there will be some thread may apologizing or something. Thanks.

Agree if EGO was a employee at EOG when this contest was ran EOG should pay the $300 to CT this would be how a court of law would rule. Pretty cut and dry I say put ego in the asylum until this debt is paid.

Apparently many would disagree with you.

Similar situation happened somewhere else.

cock tease

:+textinb3

Haha. You should know better.

In the 4 years I've been here I think I have been one of the least dramatic posters around. Only real dramatic thing was back at RX when they discovered that I was bashing Guru under a ghost name as a joke. Then RX tried to say that myself, Budworth, and Guru were all the same person.

Good times.

WVU

EOG Master

Eog didnt mismanage anything.

Of course not. You have yet to be wrong about anything. You did get to offer to be hero again which was awesome.
91023i2ndw;l

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1956544 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-13-09, 12:44 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #12 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1956544", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1956544 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: $300 Bowl Contest Turns Stiff Fest
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Why would 'this place' be blamed. This place did not steel anything and no one that is currently here had anything to do with this.

This place rid itself of one person who was stiffing and the person who you sent this money to is solely to blame for any mishaps with these funds. That person is not a representative of the site and he has been contacted by me about this. I offered to take the money out of my pocket but was assured that it had all been fixed.

The owner and the head moderator of this place have each offered to pay and are doing everything in their power to make this place as good as possible and as honest as can be.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Ball stop moving and editing threads! You do it more than any other moderator because some things don't fit your eye. Just sit on your hands.

Apple

Banned

OK fair enough!

And those posters say that they never received the payment? I dont think that EGO would steal $300 or anyone else. That doesnt seem right for moderators who were making $1500-2000 a month to post here

Wow you know nothing, but seem to act like you know a lot. You're probably the most ignorant person around these parts.

Wow you know nothing, but seem to act like you know a lot. You're probably the most ignorant person around these parts.

POS69 is definitely the most despicable person in Forumville but until Doc Mercer dies, he won't ever be the most ignorant!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

HELL'S BELLES....

Not to be confused with Muleriders Best Bowl Contest!!!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Are threads seriously being edited here? Please tell me threads are not being changed unless they contain personal information. If this is happening please tell us. Thank you.