365 plays in 365 days......IPP style

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Tired of all you pussies and your jackoff threads. Lets roll IPP style and set some ground rules:

1.) Might actually be 365 plays in 120 days who the fuck knows
2.) Bashing is mandatory as I know most of you guys are on unemployment and have no life let alone get no pussy. So when I lay heavy chalk pound away ladies. I love me some large chalk.
3.) I'm gonna try and use terrible lines to stay on par with most of you dorks using locals. Thought it would be fun playing like a Mofo.
4.) If this thread gets moved to the dump (may be there now) I'm not going to look for it. I'm to busy stacking hundreds to waste my valuable time chasing a thread down. I personally think its worthy of a sticky but hey I'd also fix the site being down all the time to...what do I know.
5.) If I am in the Red at the end of 365 plays I'll send Travis his fuckin watch back

Ok lets get this bitch started

Official thread started May 10th.....no plays today. Not one play on today's board that is worthy of an IPP insider pick.

My leans are 114-2 though last 116, maybe I should post those.

PS - feel free to ask questions, I will answer as time permits. Fade if you dare.

Seacrest out

chazzy

EOG Dedicated
Re: 365 plays in 365 days......IPP style

Very interesting. I wish I could get a read on whether to play or fade these. You are a tough nut to crack IPP.

Enjoy stacking hundies, while I'm stuck stacking 10's.

Finance

EOG Veteran

Mikeeeeyy!!!

What Up Bud???

If he does this for real I would dare say you folks would be pretty happy....odds of that are pretty slim though....

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Mikeeeeyy!!!

What Up Bud???

If he does this for real I would dare say you folks would be pretty happy....odds of that are pretty slim though....

Hey Finance good to hear from you. I meant to send you an email. I had some family issues going on that cut my hoop season WAY short. I meant to give you a heads up but got totally side tracked. I apologize for the lack of emails. Took me a few months to take care of everything. Hope all is well with you bud. I'll try and catch up with you offline.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Mike, what's up?

The greeting worked for Finance, so I'll try the same move.

Finance

EOG Veteran

LMAO....I'd post a smilie but I can't get them to come up....lucky I can even see the thread, actually - like pulling teeth....

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

not a very good slate today.........wondering if I should pass or let my dog pick a game......decisions decisions

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

nothing worthy today, im passing........but if you all do wager today make sure to always play bad lines

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

bumpin this thread for my legion of followers...............in the mighty words of many a famous poster.........picks up in a bit

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

ill try and have one up for you shortly so you can get some of your loot back

how's Mofo, you ladies still a couple?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not sure what you mean by mofo?

Thanks idiotpicker. Love me a homedog.