4 Day Turkey Leg NFL/NCAAF Shootout

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: 4 Day Turkey Leg NFL/NCAAF Shootout

Like i said it will take me a couple days to sort this out, as people have threads in this forum, ncaaf,nfl..Some are duplicate..I will start working on grading this tommorrow but for sure wont get all the way thru it

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Rules are as follows

• 20 plays over 4 days (Thursday-Sunday)​
  • Full game spreads and totals​
  • U are allowed 1 post per day: NO EXCEPTIONS​
  • One point for each win, 1/2 for ties, 0 for loss
  • Person who has the most total points will be declared the winner (required to play all 20 games)
  • When posting selections please post rotation number/team/line or it will not be counted if it wins but will count as a game towards the 20 needed​
Requirements to be eligibleHave to be active at one of our sponsers (will be confirmed)
  • If not active at one of our sponsers, u must register at a sponsered book of EOG thru our link (will be confirmed)
  • 20 posts over the 4 days (They dont exactly have to be short stories, but lets not make them all smileys either)
Prize: $200 Cash courtesy of Viejo Dinosaur

I'm in the middle of grading this monster, lol. Most didn't make the required number of plays. You can see as I grade and make the changes.....

<iframe width='700' height='525' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AnuVdlg3JLyTdElDY1M2ZERaazlBWTROX3ZMczRhUFE&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

According to my standings I have the winner as...

DOG with a record of 13-6-1 for a total of 13.5 points, (He accidentally made 21 picks, but I didn't include his 21st pick, which also won by the way)

Close behind was Sakras with 13 points, followed by BigDaddy with 12.5.

(Unofficial pending Tuckman's approval)

Thanks again to Viejo Dinosaur for this great contest!

91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will give anyone till Friday to dispute thier records, at that time it will become official at 4pm est..

If u are gonna dispute, post out each play with the results next to it..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Poster Dog u are officially the winner of this contest, please contact me or send a PM to Viejo Dinasour to collect your money...I have tried to pm you previously about other contests u placed in and u never returned the PM..U have till Friday of next week to claim your prize (if he dont claim his prize, the prize will then be put back up again in another contest)

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Dog is one of the original EOG members. I've had no luck finding him. ( I don't know what poster name(s) he uses at the other forums)

dog

dog

EOG Veteran

PM sent, if Bigdaddy hasn't already collected the money.