40% Rakeback

Hotpizza

EOG Member
Recently got an e-mail from a poker room called Raiseandfold promoting a 40% rakeback plan. I had never heard of them and was skeptical about the offer because most places want you to play a certain amount of hands, tie your hands in bonuses and other stuff.

I went there asked how it worked and liked what I heard so I gave it a try. I put up $100 by credit card and hit the tables. I didn't play big stakes but mainly .25/.50 NL and some .10/.20 NL shorthanded.

I won a little bit of money not much to write long about but yesterday I got my statements with them and got over $42 in rakeback. I was floored it was so much but I guess while playing in euros you make more back due to the exchange rate or something.

Anyway I didn't see anything about them here so I figured if I made that much in rakeback, people that play higher stakes would do better. I will say that I do play a lot of hands and play for long period of times but never really realized how much in rake I am paying and how much of an effect it has on your bankroll even when winning.

I want to build up my roll so I can play higher levels and this rake back is a nice way to help me get there.

No complaints about Raiseandfold at least not yet, I guess I am a bad beat away from that LOL.

Hotpizza

EOG Member
Re: 40% Rakeback

I haven't had any issues with them and have only heard good things. I guess I look at it like this every room or network starts out new and becomes established over time. They have done what they said they would do, so I am happy for now. Believe me if anything fishy or wrong goes on, I'll be posting about it.

Hotpizza

EOG Member

Just an update. Still no issues, making a little bit of money on the tables. Got my first rakeback payment last Monday and will again tomorrow.

I see nothing wrong with this room, it's on Everleaf which is a small network compared to Stars/Tilt etc but I like it.

Only issue I have is there doesn't appear to be an additional time button in the tournaments or on the table. It does keep the games moving though.

:pOP: <---- I like this one.

Hotpizza

EOG Member

3 weeks later and I am hanging in there. Not doing as well I was since I tried a higher level so I am back to the grind in 5 cent 10 cent NL. I know it's small limit but I made a good portion of my original bankroll to the plus side at this level. When I went to .25/.50 I didn't have enough to hang and took a good hit that sent me back down.

Corey

EOG Member

Yeah, you get 40% rakeback, but it's on the "EverLeaf" poker network (I can tell because they use the same web template on all their skins sites), and the traffic is like 1/100th that of FTP or UB or AP or Poker Stars.

Kindred

EOG Member

if you like small rooms true poker has 27% rakeback and lots of bad players=easy money and its safer than everleaf, easy to cashout and deposit, no fees.

Corey

EOG Member

if you like small rooms true poker has 27% rakeback and lots of bad players=easy money and its safer than everleaf, easy to cashout and deposit, no fees.

But True Poker runs on the same bad software that Bookmaker runs on. I've seen all kinds of craziness on BM so I only play the freerolls there.

Kindred

EOG Member

But True Poker runs on the same bad software that Bookmaker runs on. I've seen all kinds of craziness on BM so I only play the freerolls there.

Yeah the software has bugs no doubt but the soft play makes it profitable enough to put up with it.

Corey

EOG Member

I hear now that Everleaf joined with some European poker network, so maybe it has more traffic than when I was looking at it about 6 months ago. So maybe that 40% isn't so bad after all.

Rakeback is the percentage that online rooms return to players after a week’s cumulative activity. The total of house rake collected is factored in with a player’s total of hands played during that time frame.