Player Armen1982 finished in 3 place
Player ositojeda finished in 4 place
Player www3BETdotUS finished in 5 place
Player cheesehead11 finished in 6 place
Player brid417 finished in 7 place
Player KarasToy finished in 8 place
Player g0n3rrh3a finished in 9 place
Player yankees1981 finished in 10 place

These night time tourneys are soft as melted butter.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: $5 Deepstack turbo

joey killing it at bookmaker poker...I've played a few tournies the past few days there but no results worth speaking of..keep up the heater joey :cheers

LCD

NJ. For some reason you weren't in the player's list after I got knocked out so I couldn't check on your table. They used to run like 5 of these a night before they changed to the re-entry crap. They're the funniest tourneys on Bookmaker.

J

joeybagadonuts

NJ. For some reason you weren't in the player's list after I got knocked out so I couldn't check on your table. They used to run like 5 of these a night before they changed to the re-entry crap. They're the funniest tourneys on Bookmaker.

I was dying last night playing this thing.

Guys going nuts in the chat over getting bad beat. Calling people donkeys for the dumbest shit.

I need to give some of the higher buy in events a shot now that I have a decent sized bankroll. I also keep getting accused of being a bot bc of my handle.

I'm going to try to win a seat for that event down in the Dominion Republic. I've been wanting to go there anyways so a free trip and a shot at a poker tourney down there sounds like a great idea.

Played this thing tonight as did LCD

Rating
Player bkr135922 finished in 1 place
Player DarkFader finished in 2 place
Player Armen1982 finished in 3 place
Player ositojeda finished in 4 place
Player www3BETdotUS finished in 5 place
Player cheesehead11 finished in 6 place
Player brid417 finished in 7 place
Player KarasToy finished in 8 place
Player g0n3rrh3a finished in 9 place
Player yankees1981 finished in 10 place

These night time tourneys are soft as melted butter.

Nice going Joey! I'll be playing some tournies tonight and over the weekend.
Hopefully we will meet at the final tables. :cheers

LCD

I also keep getting accused of being a bot bc of my handle.

Don't respond in any way and that will tilt people even more. Between the paranoia, the trashing talking, the limping in first position and the bizarre shoving ranges, these tourneys are the gift that keeps on giving. They used to have one almost every hour at night. So sad when they stopped them.

The play is no better in the $7K for the first 2 1/2 hours.

J

joeybagadonuts

The other night I started trying to talk like a robot which sent a guy over the edge.

He claimed to report me to brk as a bot and multi-accounter since he said that he had counted at least 30 players with the bkr handle.

:scooter

LCD

Lol. Post in here the next time you play a tourney. I want to read the robot chat.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I thought that the one way you could tell a bot is that they never talk. So you talk and the guy thinks you're a bot? Must be a rookie!

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

placed 11th in the 5k $5 sunday tourney.... $62.50, nothing to write home about, these tourneys are way to long, I played 5 1/1 hours, for $62. jeez. I could win that in a cash game in 30 minutes.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

if they were good enough to cleanup, they probably wouldnt make the time for needless banter. :pop: