5 star

mofome

Banned
Re: 5 star

You have my email and aim.... You talk a lot about not wanting drama and having nothing to do with it but you start this kinda thread when you have no idea if I have sent any money or not. Pussy shit right here man....

Pussy shit? give me a break you lying sack.

:hangt

5 star bomb

EOG Master

just surprised mofo decided to go this route with this... He has my email and aim. Yet he tries to start a drama thread about my payment history which he isnt even 100% about. He never talked to ME if I have sent money or not. Not only that but he was involved in a similar situation owing $100 for 10 months or whatever... Not a whole lot different than my situation yet he calls me out. You cant make this shit up

mofome

Banned

just surprised mofo decided to go this route with this... He has my email and aim. Yet he tries to start a drama thread about my payment history which he isnt even 100% about. He never talked to ME if I have sent money or not. Not only that but he was involved in a similar situation owing $100 for 10 months or whatever... Not a whole lot different than my situation yet he calls me out. You cant make this shit up

everything is 100% different.

you lie
you lie
you lie more

I was banned from eog and couldnt even contact mav for months. then i contacted him, then we kept contact, and he got 150 bucks and was owed 100.

You lie to me on aim and email, so whats the difference? All i did was a question.

Man up, kid.

lets not turn this into a pissing match now...im sure everybody and their mom has encountered a rough point in their life where they were strapped for cash and owed somebody money...

IMO it wouldve probably be better to approach you personally first...but i doubt he had any intentions of putting you down or anything...more of an attention getter thread to generate views and replies?

pay as you pay...but hopefully youre not being that guy that is out splurging on shit for nothing w/ outstanding debts to people...you seem like good people w/ a lot of history but i personally feel like shit when i owe somebody money and it takes longer than a week to cover...

mofome

Banned

When I ask him personally he lies. Worthless way to treat someone who has had his back despite all his bullshit.

texansfan

EOG Master

Funny coming from a drama queen. How many threads have you started about other posters? This site is better off without you.

You and Doc Mercer are the biggest fucking clowns here.

Quit pulling a Jscam by trying to put this one someone else. Man up! Did you or did you not make the two $75 payments that you told everyone here that did a few weeks ago? If not, you should be perma-banned from here for habitually lying to the forum!

I thought he was going to quit posting Sunday. Didn't he say that in the famous poll?

He's lied about 20 times about quitting posting. He lies so much, he doesn't even know when he is being truthful anymore. Pretty fucking pathetic way to live if you ask me!

2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Quit pulling a Jscam by trying to put this one someone else. Man up! Did you or did you not make the two $75 payments that you told everyone here that did a few weeks ago? If not, you should be perma-banned from here for habitually lying to the forum!

Jscam is his idol....i don't frequent other forums but I did take a look around a few weeks back after the Jscam fallout and 5stiff was hanging on Jscam's jock incessantly