5 star

PO69

EOG Master
Re: 5 star

Well it is obvious that he DOESNT have this new job that he said either. But I called bullshit on that long ago!

The kid LIVES for free plays.

He is now posting plays at all sites trying to get a paid-poster deal or people to pay for his picks

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

R U kidding me, he told me before the superbowl he mailed him a check but had to re-mail it because he put the wrong postage on it.

Kid needs to come to Michigan and pick up cans and bottles on the sides of the road. Pays 10-cents cash. Also needs some of these Forever stamps. They are good no matter the price of postage:

Blondie

EOG Master

Well it is obvious that he DOESNT have this new job that he said either. But I called bullshit on that long ago!

The kid LIVES for free plays.

He is now posting plays at all sites trying to get a paid-poster deal or people to pay for his picks

Was really hoping the fact that he is banned from the free contests here until he pays would make a difference with him as he always was in every single one...

PO69

EOG Master

blondie, it is hurting him NO DOUBT!

He will pay within 3 months. He thinks that he knows baseball, but he cant cap his way out of a paper bag in baseball

texansfan

EOG Master

5 star will never change. I'm not really sure why people still think he will when he's proven time and time again that he won't.

J

joeybagadonuts

5Star's mom just dropped him off at Jscam's for a "play date"

Should be back later this afternoon

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

That kid needs a serious fucking beating. With the way he treats people I have a feeling its coming sooner rather then later.

Blondie

EOG Master

It's a shame you aren't paid off 5

I know how much you love baseball and we have some great contests coming up.

Also you were always right in the bet jam NASCAR contests.

Those start up Sunday.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you sure you got that first payment in?

Hope so.

You have my email and aim.... You talk a lot about not wanting drama and having nothing to do with it but you start this kinda thread when you have no idea if I have sent any money or not. Pussy shit right here man....

Why do you give a shit?

Because EOG members are the watchdogs around here and making sure that everyone here knows that 1starstiff is a useless fuck that should be trusted and while he claims that he is a "slow pay", the real truth is that he is a stiff as he has not yet sent a measly 75.00 payment.

texansfan

EOG Master

You have my email and aim.... You talk a lot about not wanting drama and having nothing to do with it but you start this kinda thread when you have no idea if I have sent any money or not. Pussy shit right here man....

Nice quote from one of the main drama queens here.