5Dimes Tony disappeared

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Gabe sent that tweet? no way thats photo shopped or something

and why are those in the Tony 5 dimes has disappeared thread??

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
From his timeline why would i photoshop

Hard to believe we had a PROP OF THE YEAR and a GAME OF THE YEAR go down in the same week. Unreal!

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
O.K. I did have it right. Ya that's a tout guy Pinny420. I follow both him and Gabe on Twitter. Just same name Like Bushay said. I have a ton of lists on twitter. I love it.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
my bad, Pinny420 was posting here in this thread so responded here, if i offended Tony will let him know when i get to hell

Chubbs

EOG Member
I remember when Pinny used to post here with Firedawg when they were in the tout business together.

And they had a poster Smoke, who would run over to SBR and post plays there too.

They had some website with a guy named Frank and all their bios looked like they were written in crayon.

Ah, the good days.

And some guy here made Pinny nuts over a Tennis tout pick he made, and Pinny went full on Whigger and threatened to "Merk" they guy.

Then Pinny blamed on problems with his wife, problem was he wasn't married.

Ya years and time people do change.... I’m not the hotheaded guy I used to be... used to love to hop on The forums and go toe to toe with the washed up losers of forumville but you grow wiser with age and it’s not even worth it.... I quietly live my life and the gentlemen here today is not looking to fight... but you guys are more than happy to bash and belittle all you want... if it makes you feel better being a big shot on a forum with banged up degenerate gamblers then by all means have the floor 💁‍♂️ And btw since I’m a terrible bettor... if any of you dudes wants to post up here with John I’m more than happy to put my money where my mouth is.... I’ll gamble with any of you guys name the price and I’m up for it!!! Last one that did it was Inkwell and ask him how that went... but anyways tuddles

Chubbs

EOG Member
Ya years and time people do change.... I’m not the hotheaded guy I used to be... used to love to hop on The forums and go toe to toe with the washed up losers of forumville but you grow wiser with age and it’s not even worth it.... I quietly live my life and the gentlemen here today is not looking to fight... but you guys are more than happy to bash and belittle all you want... if it makes you feel better being a big shot on a forum with banged up degenerate gamblers then by all means have the floor 💁‍♂️ And btw since I’m a terrible bettor... if any of you dudes wants to post up here with John I’m more than happy to put my money where my mouth is.... I’ll gamble with any of you guys name the price and I’m up for it!!! Last one that did it was Inkwell and ask him how that went... but anyways tuddles

So, let me get this right.

In your new mature mode, you get so pissed off at a few posts from strangers on the internet, that you have to immediately throw up a post up challenge, because ya know... YOU'VE CHANGED.

Stay tough man, get the 9 ready to "merk" those interwebers that piss ya off.

How's the wife btw? Did you merk her? Or just selling the idea that you have one still?

And the best part is-- I am simply highlighting your own behavior. I'm not lying or making shit up. You went full on tard over some guy making fun of your tennis bet. And you and Firedawg had do many posting cons going down it was like a full blown soap opera.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
"I'm a changed man"
"But I had a meltdown on twitter due to my phone POY losing."
"But but I'm a changed man"
"I CHALLENGE YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME"

Another Gabe Lol

Chubbs

EOG Member
"I'm a changed man"
"But I had a meltdown on twitter due to my phone POY losing."
"But but I'm a changed man"
"I CHALLENGE YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME"

Another Gabe Lol

Exactly.

I am changed.. "FUKK ALL YOU LOSERS, I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU TO A CAP OFF!!, I WILL MERK ALL OF YOU LOSERS"

I am changed, see!