7/17 Sprint Cup Race - Lenox Industrial Tools 301

I'm going to take a shot at Ryan Newman. He got the pole and has been running consistently in the top 5 during 3 practice sessions. This track is a track that is hard to pass and Ryan is hungry for a win. I think Stewart-Hass Racing is coming around and is going to be in contention for wins for the rest of the year.

7/17/11 1:00pm Motor Racing Sprint Cup - Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - Ryan Newman +1500 :3dbagnole:

Look for Tony Stewart to run well also. (possible Top 5 pick)

Re: 7/17 Sprint Cup Race - Lenox Industrial Tools 301

Based on the odds, when the lines become available, I may also pick a few top 5's:

#14 Tony Stewart
#39 Ryan Newman
#22 Kurt Busch

I will post actual bets Sunday morning before race starts.

Added for 7/17 Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Race:

Motor Racing Sprint Cup - Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - Tony Stewart +700

SprintCup Motor Racing 7211 Kurt Busch finishes in top 5 +175

SprintCup Motor Racing 7227 R.Newman finishes in top 5 +320

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

are these bets top 5 or top 3? the odds have changed drastically..Stewart is now +550 to win would this still be a play? top 5 for Kurt Busch is -105 and Newman is +150 :pullhair

Added for 7/17 Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Race:

Motor Racing Sprint Cup - Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - Tony Stewart +700 for win

SprintCup Motor Racing 7211 Kurt Busch finishes in top 5 +175

SprintCup Motor Racing 7227 R.Newman finishes in top 5 +320

Race is already started, but to clarify, I put scenarios in bold.

I'm going to take a shot at Ryan Newman. He got the pole and has been running consistently in the top 5 during 3 practice sessions. This track is a track that is hard to pass and Ryan is hungry for a win. I think Stewart-Hass Racing is coming around and is going to be in contention for wins for the rest of the year.

7/17/11 1:00pm Motor Racing Sprint Cup - Lenox Industrial Tools 301 - Ryan Newman +1500 for win :3dbagnole:

Look for Tony Stewart to run well also. (possible Top 5 pick)

Race is already started, but to clarify, I put scenarios in bold.

JP, I wagered through 5 Dimes for these lines.

The lines change dramatically the day of race and usually they are always lowered. I recommend locking in the day before on race winners.

The top 3 & top 5 lines usually do not post until just a few hours before the race...any they will fluctuate back & forth, but usually always go lower.