7-7 so far

Re: 7-7 so far

well i switched 2 plays from last nigth and this moruning on good advice and im hoping the vikings keep this rolling took them with the points for a 3 unit might end up not liking it

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Here's a tip:

You're 7-0.

Not 7-7. If you tell people you're 7-7 they'll think you won 7 and lost 7.

:blink:

i posted them all last night and changed 2 picks at 11 am the giants game and bills and made a blog about them there some where on these pages i been posting them on here every night i give my plays and why they should win

i was being a duece bag last night ask king making drama about alot of stuff and i posted my selcetions and i made a blog saying i was sorry if i huurt any one dount i did tho and i told every one to wait for the best possible lines i emailed a couple people and made a post about my picks

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

You should probably sell your picks and not post them here for free. I haven't seen someone start off this hot in a long time. You are good.

i have a website i use a math model and i dont care about the money i got in a arguement about that yesterday last night i wanna just post my plays and win you guys cash i made alot in college football and told every one to take the points the 2 points and i won like 6 games literally 6 games becuase i took 2 lil points and it was alot luck but today was a easy nfl day ima put my 2nd halfs up

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I hope you lose everything you own, starting with your computer so we don't have to read your posts anymore. You are terrible

Harrington

EOG Enthusiast

i have a website i use a math model and i dont care about the money i got in a arguement about that yesterday last night i wanna just post my plays and win you guys cash i made alot in college football and told every one to take the points the 2 points and i won like 6 games literally 6 games becuase i took 2 lil points and it was alot luck but today was a easy nfl day ima put my 2nd halfs up

Are you mentally disabled by chance?

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Ok, maybe he is not an English Major, but maybe he did major in Mathmatics. :)

Serious questions only,

Are you related to Octoman?

:+textinb3

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You are one of the best fades that I have ever seen on any forum...keep up the good work...:LMAO