75 DIME Over/Under play going 7/22/11

Hey guys, I know I am somewhat new to this site, but I have been posting on this forum and others to share the wealth of the company I have been using. Yesterday I posted there 4 plays which went 3-1 (Only loss was the Cardinals heart breaker). I paid a pretty decent some of money for their monthly service, but they have answered going 16-4. Tomorrow they are playing the Mariners Redsox over/under. They are playing 75 DIMES on the under 8.5 Felix Hernandez vs John Lackey. Hope this helps. Good luck everyone.

Re: 75 DIME Over/Under play going 7/22/11

Hey guys, I know I am somewhat new to this site, but I have been posting on this forum and others to share the wealth of the company I have been using. Yesterday I posted there 4 plays which went 3-1 (Only loss was the Cardinals heart breaker). I paid a pretty decent some of money for their monthly service, but they have answered going 16-4. Tomorrow they are playing the Mariners Redsox over/under. They are playing 75 DIMES on the under 8.5 Felix Hernandez vs John Lackey. Hope this helps. Good luck everyone.

Can I borrow 75 Dimes to wager on this. I'll pay you back...I promise.

Sincerely,
Gyno

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I would be scared shitless to bet any under with Lackey pitching but best of luck

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Ron, ill put my Computer program up against your boys, TOP play each day..

your boys run: 16-4

my programs run: 23-7

your boys play today

redsox under 8.5

my top play

giants (-1.30) (marcum/cain) listed

ill say my Program will ouperform their service..

Falcon

Best of luck to you Falcon. Im just saying I trust guys that have been around a long time and have done some good things, rather than a computer. We will have to track to see who continues to stay hot. Best of luck with your play. Gyno, shoot me a private message and ill see what I can do. Good luck to everyone today.

Best of luck to you Falcon. Im just saying I trust guys that have been around a long time and have done some good things, rather than a computer. We will have to track to see who continues to stay hot. Best of luck with your play. Gyno, shoot me a private message and ill see what I can do. Good luck to everyone today.

:LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO::

He asked to borrow 75 DIMES, wasnt sure if he may be using the same book or what not and I could lend him then get a return on it? Not odd in my book.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah no offense Ron... we can just compare the TOP plays for a few days...

call it (Computer Program) vs. a Big Time Service...

best of luck to u also

Falcon

Good call Falcon. Should we keep it in this forum? Or switch it up? Today the UNDER is his top play. Ill post tomorrow as well.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

u can post it in this forum.. my top play will be in my thread or you can start a new thread, whichever..

just the TOP play each day.. we can see who comes out ahead in terms of units over a period of time...

my TOP play today is giants (-1.30), not sure what your juice is..

just call em 1 unit plays...

Falcon

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He asked to borrow 75 DIMES, wasnt sure if he may be using the same book or what not and I could lend him then get a return on it? Not odd in my book.

Gonna loan out 75 dimes? I'm sure no book will have a problem transferring that back and forth in 2 days if it wins.

bumpy

EOG Veteran

u can post it in this forum.. my top play will be in my thread or you can start a new thread, whichever..

just the TOP play each day.. we can see who comes out ahead in terms of units over a period of time...

my TOP play today is giants (-1.30), not sure what your juice is..

just call em 1 unit plays...

Falcon

Guys can I get in on this ,as I believe I can beat both of you?

The msg was signed "gyno"...nuf said. :+textinb3

If your into the loan shark business, I know a few other posters that would like to talk to you.:fuck:

SSI

EOG Dedicated

bumpy yes.. start us a thread...

we can call it

Computer Program vs. Handicapper vs. Pay Service

we can see who does best over 30 days or 50 days or whatever

but we are only using the TOP play each day and record all plays as 1 unit plays, for record keeping..

risking 1 unit on dogs and to win 1 unit of fav's..

our plays are posted in this thread for friday... start us a challenge thread, list our plays for today and just add your top play...

im heading out now, so i cant do it...

Falcon

bumpy yes.. start us a thread...

we can call it

Computer Program vs. Handicapper vs. Pay Service

we can see who does best over 30 days or 50 days or whatever

but we are only using the TOP play each day and record all plays as 1 unit plays, for record keeping..

risking 1 unit on dogs and to win 1 unit of fav's..

our plays are posted in this thread for friday... start us a challenge thread, list our plays for today and just add your top play...

im heading out now, so i cant do it...

Falcon

I see where this is going...

Computer Program vs. Handicapper vs. Pay Service vs. Fadebird vs. Beat My Meatman

I will do it for awhile, but I am truly not interested in it. Only joined the forum to share the wealth and let people know I am using a service that has been very successful and made me a good chunk of coin, thats all. Still hope everyone is doing well.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will do it for awhile, but I am truly not interested in it. Only joined the forum to share the wealth and let people know I am using a service that has been very successful and made me a good chunk of coin, thats all. Still hope everyone is doing well.

or the fact is you actually are the service or work for them and this is your way of trying to tout the business.. send me a pm with the service name

Not the case at all, cant stand when people on forums automatically assume that. They are a small company based out of Seattle. Seattle Sports Advisors. Nothing big, but very good. Would gladly give more information about myself or them if you wanted to private message me. I hate when things like this take over a forum, was simply just posting a play of a service that has been hot. Thats it.

Not the case at all, cant stand when people on forums automatically assume that. They are a small company based out of Seattle. Seattle Sports Advisors. Nothing big, but very good. Would gladly give more information about myself or them if you wanted to private message me. I hate when things like this take over a forum, was simply just posting a play of a service that has been hot. Thats it.

Ron, you have to understand that new posters touting is as common as E.O.G. database errors.

I wish you luck with the picks you post and I will keep track for a while before I start following the SSA.

Thanks for posting the picks. :cheers

Well I appreciate it, just find that people get very defensive when someone is just here for fun and to share picks. What does SSA mean if you do not mind me asking? Sorry, I should probably know this.

Got it, sorry wasnt sure. I am just here to share the wealth on a service thats been hot for me. Thats all. Hope everyone is enjoying there Friday night!

Yeh, tough one. 8 runs in the final 3 innings. Not much you can do. Sucks only posting 1 play. Did pretty good on the others. Thats life, service lost there top play. Sorry everyone. Hope you all had a good friday.

50 DIME play on the Yanks RL tomorrow. Yanks -1.5. Good luck to all. Hope we have a better Saturday.

MiamiCanes82

EOG Member

That's some tough luck on the under there, I liked it a lot as well. Had the Braves for a smaller play as well. Longtime lurker around here, looking forward to seeing how this whole contest thing works out for ya'll!!!

That's some tough luck on the under there, I liked it a lot as well. Had the Braves for a smaller play as well. Longtime lurker around here, looking forward to seeing how this whole contest thing works out for ya'll!!!
Nice username.:cheers

Hey guys, I wanted to post this, just got a call from my service and they got some last minute information on a big play. Sorry its so late. 100 DIME play on the PADRES +119. Padres +119 over the Phillies. Hope some of you are able to get on. 100 DIMES is extremly rare for these guys. Again, sorry to be late on this. Good luck, have a great Saturday everyone.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Walks like a . . . certainly sounds like one. Straight up ad copy material, like the wording of all that stuff my spam filter is supposed to catch.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

oh wait I see....the Padres have a differant first baseman today

bumpy

EOG Veteran

He was sent down before yesterday's game. I guess they were banking Howard getting the day of for Philadelphia?

Ill say the same thing that I said in another thread. ill stop posting. No big deal. Truthfully never really been on the forums before and had been using this service for quite sometime and they have been pretty solid. Thought I would share and I get ripped apart right away. Shoot man, they had a couple bad days. I am sorry. I would gladly let someone look at my account over the last few months and see the long term results.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> Sorry the guys hit a rough couple of days.

I know it looked like a chase bet, maybe it was? I dont know, just posted what they told me. Padres back up 4-3 for the moment.

Ill say the same thing that I said in another thread. ill stop posting. No big deal. Truthfully never really been on the forums before and had been using this service for quite sometime and they have been pretty solid. Thought I would share and I get ripped apart right away. Shoot man, they had a couple bad days. I am sorry. I would gladly let someone look at my account over the last few months and see the long term results.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> Sorry the guys hit a rough couple of days.

Yes, I would like to see previous results.

Please post:
Book Name
User Name
Password

bumpy

EOG Veteran

LOL, I'm sure he's just dying to give you the user name and password to his account