80% or Better or YOUR MONEY BACK!

eighty80percent

EOG Member
Re: 80% or Better or YOUR MONEY BACK!

Only $100 for entire NFL regular season must pay thru PAYPAL only using email address rayransomjr252@gmail.com
Payment must be received before September 17, 2015. A minimum of 15 picks for the entire NFL regular season GUARANTEED 80% or better winners or money back!

eighty80percent

EOG Member

When sending $100 thru PAYPAL make sure to click NO SHIPPING REQUIRED. I won't need your physical address only your email address. When I post my picks here it will only be as soon as the game is off the board to my unpaid customers so that doesn't take away from my paid customers. My paid customers will have my picks by email before the game goes off the board.

eighty80percent

EOG Member

I went 18 wins and 2 losses last year NFL regular season that's the only time and sport I do and am good at predicting. Unlike other handicappers I actually put my own money on my own picks that's why I charge so cheap because I'm winning with my own money as well. Also unlike other handicappers I give your MONEY BACK if I don't deliver my 80% or better winners.

sshz

EOG Member

How do we verify you actually went 18-2 last year???

And are you making money line bets only?

sshz

EOG Member

Dear 80%......I went 19-1 last year and I'm offering my picks for $75, guaranteed to go 81% or double your money back. Can you beat that?

eighty80percent

EOG Member

Remember you get YOUR MONEY BACK not free plays if I don't deliver 80% or better with a minimum of 15 total picks for the entire NFL regular season. Let's get this

eighty80percent

EOG Member

Money together the DEADLINE is SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 due to me always sitting out week 1 to get a feel of all the teams

eighty80percent

EOG Member

Lions +3 Falcons +3 Giants +5 Vikings -230 Steelers -280 Raiders Under 48 Chargers Under 46 Cowboys Over 41.5 Ravens Over 41 49ers Over 40.5