83%

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
That's a very poor number for the Idiot, among those Cultists. Many of them are in Brooklyn, and the sane in Brooklyn are as anti Idiot as it gets, so these crazies votes are irrelevant. Biden will get the Usual 65-70% of the Jewish vote overall.

JC

@TrumpIsACreep

·
Oct 14

Replying to
@SaraCarterDC
and
@Ami_Magazine
Huge? There are only around 500K Orthodox Jews in the entire country of 330 million. Most live in the Northeast which is solidly blue. Most a(especially Haredi Jews) already lean toward the GOP. In 2019 the same poll had Trump with 89% support so this has actually dropped.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I wouldn't say that, because I have friends who are OJ. But I will say they are batshit crazy, and some of the biggest hypocrites alive, including my friends. And they freely and proudly admit it.
I remember BR calling them that. I know nothing about the orthodox Jewish community vs the others.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Sounds like Trump hit the trifecta, Jews, blacks and latinos all flipping to Him.

trump wins again.
In addition to not having common sense, or believe facts, you're also not so good at math. But your Cult Leader Loves you Uneducated Fools. Easy to con.