A cluster of contests inside

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Four-way $200 contest

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>

Drexel

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_112" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_112" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">u55? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

1st half

I'll take the Over 55.5

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

damn i lost yesterday 800$ pot in poker

i had Ace 5 of Diamonds flush to straight Flush guy had 910 of diamonds JQK :shoot:

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

the funny thing is i sat with this guy at the table before and it happened one time

when the guy had nuts AK in his hand and on the table was AAK and it was him and some other

guyu in the hand and he got reraised and the guy was shaking his hands were shaking badly

and this time he sat right next to me and i did not pay attention to him i just saw him moving

the chips i did not look at him because after he i reraised him and he reraised me all in i called

and he showed 9 10 straight flush and he was like i was hoping u had that hand and the dealer

was like yeah i saw you shake so bad i knew you had that hand, fk if i just had a look at him

and saw him shake i knew he had the nuts cuz he does it every time when he got the nuts

shakes badly FK i lost so much because of that :LMAO

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Atlanta Hawks

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "> -2 -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp: 26-27</SPAN>

Moldy: 27-26</SPAN>

Tuck: 19-21</SPAN>
Fsu -2</SPAN>
Memphis un 199.5</SPAN>

Kinger: 21-28</SPAN>

Assuming florida covers this im just one back of you now moldy. Better finish strong. :scooter

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm going to be an asshole... and not post any plays for a while. I'll let you girls wait for your money.

J

joeybagadonuts

Gonna be close on whether anyone actually breaks .500 here.

Riveting contest!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I HAVE BEEN MAKING SO REALLY IDIOTIC PICKS

stupid north carolina game got u over with that idiot fouling down by 14 what a retard

god i hate these idiots just play get back on defense and end the fking game

tripp

EOG Master

Gonna be close on whether anyone actually breaks .500 here.

Riveting contest!

guarantee i will pal

at one point i was about 10 games under .500 and out of it also. thank god the rest of these clowns are choking it.

well, tough to say kinger choked. this was an above average month for him :lol

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Indiana U

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_10" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "> +8? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

3 Arkansas Women

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_4" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "> +8? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Boston Celtics

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">o183? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

tripp

EOG Master

im rolling right now kinger. hopefully at least tied with moldy after tonight with only tucker able to come back from you two. :pop:

tripp

EOG Master

<TBODY>

Boston Celtics

<INPUT style="COLOR: rgb(68,68,68); FONT-SIZE: 1em" id=radiox language=javascript value=L1_0 type=radio name=radiox>o183? -110

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

64 pts at halfitme.. :lol

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

fking pierce and allen 2 FG combined, Both teams only 2 3 pointers combined

i just dont understand how can u play so bad fking NBA players should get min 100K for poor show bunch of over paid mfkers