A cluster of contests inside

tripp

EOG Master
Re: A clusterfuck of contests inside

good contest moldy. im 10-7 and you are 7-11 right now so it's clinched up.

dont worry about sending 250 just hold onto the 200 cause you will probably win the 4 way contest and then im paid for your winnings. If TM comes back just send him my 200 that you would owe me

And as for the other 50 just hold on to that and we can go again for 150 if you want? so if i win youd pay me 200, if you won id pay you 100 (since you already have 50 of mine)

tripp

EOG Master

what soccer play was unlucky? Tough loss on Chelsea, but Man City missed some easy chances during the game too.

Also you got a lucky push with Twente under 3 when they had 3 goals with 40 mins left

tripp

EOG Master

Can I get in one of these?

you were offered in the march contest u clown.

Id be game for another four way contest for the first month of MLB with you, moldy and bricker (kinger and tuck like those stupid 3 play max rules).

Would just be unlimited about of picks, must make a min. of like 30 and most units won wins.

id love to destroy you and bricker at mlb capping

you were offered in the march contest u clown.

Id be game for another four way contest for the first month of MLB with you, moldy and bricker (kinger and tuck like those stupid 3 play max rules).

Would just be unlimited about of picks, must make a min. of like 30 and most units won wins.

id love to destroy you and bricker at mlb capping
Think something up you little runt, i will crush you at bases

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i got bad beat on liverpool fking 2-0 and gave up 3 goals in the last 10 mins of the game

it probably would not save me anyway if that won

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

fking tuckman is the huge favorite to win this shit

i am kicking my self for making so idiotic bone head plays and that will probably cost me

i need a curse on him :lol

J

joeybagadonuts

Anyone finish the 4 way over .500?

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

so you game to go again for 150 moldy? Same rules, 20 plays etc.

and I think you take the contest from TM. You will split your plays (Ville wins, IU loses) but TM will choke and finish 30-30 at best

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

so you game to go again for 150 moldy? Same rules, 20 plays etc.

and I think you take the contest from TM. You will split your plays (Ville wins, IU loses) but TM will choke and finish 30-30 at best

ok lets go for 150 20 plays same rules pushes dont count

tripp taking advantage of moldy in these contests, just lining his pockets with money...always enabling him:scooter

tripp

EOG Master

Cuse un 55 1h</SPAN>

Updated contests:

Moldy: 30-28</SPAN>
Indiana +8.5</SPAN>
Ville +5</SPAN>

Tuck: 24-23</SPAN>

Kinger: 21-28</SPAN>

------------------------</SPAN>

Tripp: 2-1</SPAN>
Tomic ov 22.5 -108</SPAN>
Ohio St -3.5 1h -120
Ohio St -7 -118
Syracuse un 40.5 1st 15 mins</SPAN>
wiz over 100 1h</SPAN>
Cuse un 55 1h</SPAN>

Moldy: 0-0</SPAN>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>

Edmonton Oilers

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "><select id="altL1_0" name="altL1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "><option value="0" selected="">o5? -115</option><option value="1">o6 +105</option><option value="2">o5 -265</option><option value="3">o6? +130</option><option value="4">o4? -420</option></select>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Michigan State (1st 10 min)

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_103" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">u28? -120

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

R.Smith points over 10?

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="M1_16" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">-120

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Boston Celtics

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="E3_10" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">u25? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

1st QTR TT

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Houston Rockets

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="E2_6" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">o51 -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]
TT 1st half

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Los Angeles Clippers

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_12" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_12" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">o45? -115

</tbody>[/TABLE]
1st qtr

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Syracuse

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">u132 -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Utah Jazz

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_3" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_3" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">o106 -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]
1st half

Sacramento Kings Over 53.5 TT 1st half

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

<tbody>

Michigan State (1st 15 min)

<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_137" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "> -4? -110

</tbody>[/TABLE]