A couple in the Association

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Dame Lillard is a fucking beast, if he was playing on a contender he'd be an MVP candidate
this is just out of this world. how opponents aren't running two guys at him as soon as he crosses half court boggles my mind. they play him straight up and dame simply shoots from anywhere and is crushing these teams.

where is the idea of "make someone elsewhere beat us" thinking? guy is averaging over 48 points over his last 6 games. seriously!

he is making the nba look like a bad rec league....well given the current defensive form isn't that far off.

kane

EOG master
this is just out of this world. how opponents aren't running two guys at him as soon as he crosses half court boggles my mind. they play him straight up and dame simply shoots from anywhere and is crushing these teams.

where is the idea of "make someone elsewhere beat us" thinking? guy is averaging over 48 points over his last 6 games. seriously!

he is making the nba look like a bad rec league....well given the current defensive form isn't that far off.

Not only is he putting up big points, he's doing it efficiently, he's shooting 57% from three, not from the field, from three! And you're right, he really doesn't have a lot of help, I would trap him as soon as he crossed midcourt, force him to give the ball up, everyone knows about Curry's range, but Dame is right there with him

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Not only is he putting up big points, he's doing it efficiently, he's shooting 57% from three, not from the field, from three! And you're right, he really doesn't have a lot of help, I would trap him as soon as he crossed midcourt, force him to give the ball up, everyone knows about Curry's range, but Dame is right there with him
Id say dame's range is way better than steph's. Dame is shooting normal looking jumpers from the portland logo at half court. Those are 10 pt mtv jock n jock bb shots.

I would look to play the under in portland games but this is 6 games now. Fighting this is a losing situation.

kane

EOG master
The past couple of weeks haven't been good for me, but I've been losing some tough ones, still up for the year, but in a mini slump right now

kane

EOG master
anything in the night cap tonight? skipped a day posting so now the mini slump is over

Sorry, I didn't see this post until now, I didn't play any NBA last night, a couple I'm looking at for tonight, I'll post if I play them

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Watching the Pelicans-Bulls last night would qualify as a bad rec league game.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Any impressions of Zion?

Sorry, just saw this.

He was good, but durability will always be an issue I think. NO really has a nice team on the cusp. They have done more in a year to move closer to winning a championship than the Bulls have in 10. Meanwhile the Bulls can't evaluate until Otto Porter is healthy according to John Paxton.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And here's KANE's documented record in EOG's Best Bet thread: 436-422-18 +18.09 UNITS.

KANE, do you want to take a crack at EOG's Grand Challenge in April?

kane

EOG master
And here's KANE's documented record in EOG's Best Bet thread: 436-422-18 +18.09 UNITS.

KANE, do you want to take a crack at EOG's Grand Challenge in April?

Appreciate the offer John, but I'll pass, if I should ever change my mind I'll let you know

kane

EOG master
You're cheating yourself Dell, I see a ton of 2's across the board, if you haven't played it yet I'm sure you could snag a 2, Garza's a bad boy

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Why in the fuck did they foul down 11 w/ 15-seconds left? Does this coach do that kind of shit often?

Asked the same ???

Lakers played "Matador Defense" letting them get a slam to make it 11 and then were all set to run out the clock and win by 11.......Until................!!??