A couple in the Association

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Lot of home dogs tonight, 6 last I looked, looks like they might do well tonight.

I'm ridiculously untalented on NBA, since reducing my selections to home dogs I have improved drastically the last few years.

Of course the trick is narrowing it down from there.....

I have a few filters I use but still a work in progress.

Anyway keep it going Kane, close wins/loses tend to even out over time. Keep firing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
11-8-1 I've lost an inordinate amount of close games this year

Bruv, that game shouldn't have been close. You've got a friend in Vogel. At this point, what is going on over there is so fucking insane, it's insane. I'm convinced the man is legally blind. Enough is enough, no one will beat us in 7, we can only beat ourselves w/ the help of Frank.

kane

EOG master
Lean OKC, not sure if I'm playing it, haven't been doing much in the NBA since the AS break

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Tomorrow afternoon may be a rare time to consider the Bricks vs Chicago. Coby White will be a GTD with a back problem.

kane

EOG master
Beat the closer by 1.5 points, didn't matter, never betting against the Bucks again, 11-9-1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should have been following me at Peeps. Not only Uncle Joe, have Sullypants and Danny boy. Sully in Hans Solo and Danny in contention.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I sweep, time to start worrying about Coronavirus. If I also hit a walkoff rooster and or cat, time to start panicking. That means we are all going to die.