A couple of SB futures

kane

EOG master
Just played the Jets Over 7 wins (+20) and the Jets Under 7 wins (ev), always good to check the win totals daily if you have multiple books

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Just played the Jets Over 7 wins (+20) and the Jets Under 7 wins (ev), always good to check the win totals daily if you have multiple books
Love this. Normally I do alot of similar stuff, but with all the unknowns of the full season happening(although it looks good), I'm not gonna do it this year. Nothing like sure money in the account on season ending day.

MrTop

EOG Master
I agree with Kane the Tampa offense was already good.. how much better can they be on offense outside of turnovers ?

MrTop

EOG Master
Tampa Bay 1st half points #1: 17.2 ppg

2nd half points #16: 11.4 ppg

plenty of room for improvement with this offense.

the bucs scored more points than the chiefs. The bucs were 3rd in overall offensive points. They need a better defense to win ...they were 5th from the bottom in points... when you score more in the first half or the 2nd half means little

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Same. I've made 3 SB Futures bets. Dallas at 28-1, GB at 40-1, and Chic at 75-1.
And Cam to win MVP at 55-1.
Forgot I also bet NE at 32-1 the afternoon they signed Cam. I asked the Book if the line was still good after they signed Cam, they said yes, so I bet some just for the value.

kane

EOG master
Forgot I also bet NE at 32-1 the afternoon they signed Cam. I asked the Book if the line was still good after they signed Cam, they said yes, so I bet some just for the value.

32/1 is something I wouldn't pass up either, while I don't know what to expect from Cam, I know what I'm getting from their D and their coach

kane

EOG master
Browns Over 8.5 wins (-120)
Bears Under 8 wins (-120)
Broncos Over 7.5 wins (-115)
Colts Over 9 wins (-130)

kane

EOG master
I made this play a while back, forgot to post it, I'm getting a great price, Rivers to win MVP (+6000)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Here are my Final NFL Supe Futures with average odds shown:
GB 40-1
Dallas 28-1
Bears at 75-1
Atl at 55-1
Ariz at 50-1
NE at 32-1
Wash at 240-1

No O/U wins due to early doubts about full season getting played. I think it does now, but value is gone.

Bears and Dallas my best profit.

Also Cam at 55-1 to win MVP.