A couple of SB futures

kane

EOG master
I played the Colts at +2200, I really like their draft, and if Rivers has anything left, I think they can be a dangerous team

I Played the Steelers +2700, they won 8 games last year without a competent QB, if Ben can stay healthy I think they can make a run

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I played the Colts at +2200, I really like their draft, and if Rivers has anything left, I think they can be a dangerous team

I Played the Steelers +2700, they won 8 games last year without a competent QB, if Ben can stay healthy I think they can make a run
They had a great draft also. I wish they had a better backup QBs though. I’m just not sold on Rivers.

kane

EOG master
They had a great draft also. I wish they had a better backup QBs though. I’m just not sold on Rivers.

If Rivers goes down, they have zero shot regardless of who the backup is, I'm hoping Rivers has something left in his tank, if he does I think they can be dangerous

MrTop

EOG Master
i cannot bet on kent tekulve.. steelers got a shot. IMO they were better than that. I will still think that baltimore will be the team but i can't take them as a future.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I understand the value part, but Kansas City is the "new" New England.

Consistently great Qb in a shitty division --- since none of the other teams have good qbs at the moment

The road to the SB goes thru Arrowhead

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Thanks for sharing, KANE.

Philip Rivers compared to Kent Tekulve.

Funny line, MrTop.
I'll see your Kent Tekulve and go one better in comparing him to Dave LaRoche.

Sometimes throws even the deepest or sidelines like he's unleashing an eephus pitch.

kane

EOG master
I understand the value part, but Kansas City is the "new" New England.

Consistently great Qb in a shitty division --- since none of the other teams have good qbs at the moment

The road to the SB goes thru Arrowhead

I agree with you about KC, they have a chance to replace NE as the dominant team in the AFC, them and Baltimore are by far the top 2 teams in the conference, but I'll never make a future on those teams, so I look for teams with high odds that could make the playoffs and possibly make a run, if either of my teams get in, I have two veteran QB's leading them

kane

EOG master
Good luck with your Dolphins Kane

Definitely would be nice to see the Pats monopoly in that division end

Last year they had very little talent, they traded away all of their good players, and yet they won 5 games after starting the season looking they would set records for futility, they finished the season strong. I'm very high on Brian Flores, after years of swings and misses, I think they finally hit on a head coach, and if you look at the QB's in the division, Fitz, Darnold, Allen, and presumably Stidham, I don't know if there's a big difference between them, and if Tua plays, that means he best out Fitz for the job and I wouldn't have a problem with that either, there's no way they should be +900 to win a division that on paper appears wide open. I know Buffalo was very good last year, but I'm not sold on them as a consistent every year solid team, we'll see, in fact I'm taking the plus odds right now, no reason to wait. The only thing that would make me nervous is if Cam signed with NE, but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised to see him not on a roster when the season begins, he can wait and see who gets injured

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Last year they had very little talent, they traded away all of their good players, and yet they won 5 games after starting the season looking they would set records for futility, they finished the season strong. I'm very high on Brian Flores, after years of swings and misses, I think they finally hit on a head coach, and if you look at the QB's in the division, Fitz, Darnold, Allen, and presumably Stidham, I don't know if there's a big difference between them, and if Tua plays, that means he best out Fitz for the job and I wouldn't have a problem with that either, there's no way they should be +900 to win a division that on paper appears wide open. I know Buffalo was very good last year, but I'm not sold on them as a consistent every year solid team, we'll see, in fact I'm taking the plus odds right now, no reason to wait. The only thing that would make me nervous is if Cam signed with NE, but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't be surprised to see him not on a roster when the season begins, he can wait and see who gets injured
Buffalo only won a game vs teams with winning records last year.

kane

EOG master
Packers Under 9.5 wins -30

Vikings to with the NFC North +160, I could have had +180 yesterday but I waited, still nice value at 160

railbird

EOG Master
Rivers sucks, is a loser, ive watched him for 15 years. Gates carried him. Phillip is a crybaby and a turnover machine, plays his worst in the 4th qtr

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rivers sucks, is a loser, ive watched him for 15 years. Gates carried him. Phillip is a crybaby and a turnover machine, plays his worst in the 4th qtr

Rivers is the answer to an interesting college football trivia question.

Name the only player to win five MVP awards in five bowl games.

Three Tangerine Bowls, one Gator Bowl and a Senior Bowl.

MrTop

EOG Master

I am not a fan of rivers but there have been worse QB's that have won the SB. Colts should be better. Problem is Balt & KC ... need injuries with those 2 for Colts to win. It could happen.

kane

EOG master
I am not a fan of rivers but there have been worse QB's that have won the SB. Colts should be better. Problem is Balt & KC ... need injuries with those 2 for Colts to win. It could happen.

Injuries happen all the time Topper, I can make the case I've got the 3rd and 4th best teams in the AFC, one at 27/1 the other at 22/1. I need the two old timers (Rivers and Ben) to out duel the kids (Mahomes and Jackson)

kane

EOG master
I couldn’t play KC under on wins. Should go 5-1 pretty easily in the division.

I can't play them Under either, I think the Chiefs have a chance to go on a Patriots like run, I'm not saying they'll replicate what Brady and company did, but this Mahomes kid is special

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Injuries happen all the time Topper, I can make the case I've got the 3rd and 4th best teams in the AFC, one at 27/1 the other at 22/1. I need the two old timers (Rivers and Ben) to out duel the kids (Mahomes and Jackson)

I like the way you phrased/viewed the situation.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
I'm sorta think'n the Cardinals are gonna sneak into the Superbowl at some point with Murray. Love his game.

I grabbed some 80-1 a while back...

kane

EOG master
I'm sorta think'n the Cardinals are gonna sneak into the Superbowl at some point with Murray. Love his game.

I grabbed some 80-1 a while back...

You could be right about the Cardinals, and I'm a Murray fan, but they need to fix that D before they start thinking SB, I think they're a few years away, GL with your 80/1

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You could be right about the Cardinals, and I'm a Murray fan, but they need to fix that D before they start thinking SB, I think they're a few years away, GL with your 80/1
I think Zona is somewhat live. Isaiah Simmons will be a generational D talent, similar to Kuechly and Urlacher roaming the field at all depths, and Chandler Jones is the best pass rusher in the NFL. SF is a great team, and will be tough to beat out for the division.

kane

EOG master
I think Zona is somewhat live. Isaiah Simmons will be a generational D talent, similar to Kuechly and Urlacher roaming the field at all depths, and Chandler Jones is the best pass rusher in the NFL. SF is a great team, and will be tough to beat out for the division.

Love Simmons, agree that he'll be a stud, saw him play a lot at Clemson. The Cards are headed in the right direction, and for sure will be on my radar in the coming years. Like them opening week against SF

kane

EOG master
Love this play. 10 wins is priced for the name on the back of # 12’s jersey, not for the player he currently is.

Last year they won 7 games, so they need a 3 game improvement. A lot of people might not be aware, but there were only 2 teams last year that scored more points than Tampa, so I don't know if they even improve offensively with Brady, offense wasn't their problem, it was their defense that cost them games, they're D was lousy, not sure how they'll improve this year. The one thing that they'll benefit from is less turnovers, I like Winston, but you can't turn the ball over at the rate he did and have a winning team, you just can't. The odds are this year's team won't average as many points as last year's team did, it's just a question of how much improvement they get from their D, less turnovers means their D won't be put in as many bad spots as they were last year, but I still can't see an improvement of 3 games. The other thing about Brady is, after 20 years in one system, now he has to learn a different one, and with everything that going on with the pandemic, there might not be the typical offseason workouts and practices that he would need to get in sync with his new teammates, it might take a few games for them to all be on the same page. Every swinging dick will be on them this year because of Brady, I plan on picking my spots to fade them