A Harris Administration Together With Joe Biden

mr merlin

EOG Master
Can you imagine Trump or pence accidentally saying Pence/Trump?

Joe is basically admitting he's a figurehead.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Is there any politician who panders as often and as unsuccessfully as Kamala Harris?
Harris was asked by CNN commentator Angela Rye who she thought “the best rapper alive” is.
Harris answered: “Tupac.”
I’m not sure where Harris has been the last 24 years, but he’s been dead since 1996…
This woman just can’t help herself.
She panders so hard for love and attention, and she does so in a way that reveals just how fake she actually is.

knee pad harris...........lol

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is there any politician who panders as often and as unsuccessfully as Kamala Harris?
Harris was asked by CNN commentator Angela Rye who she thought “the best rapper alive” is.
I’m not sure where Harris has been the last 24 years, but he’s been dead since 1996…
She panders so hard for love and attention, and she does so in a way that reveals just how fake she actually is.

That's How it Got Started.

The Knee Pads Purchase.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
yawn..........

Exactly.

Every time you post your 2 bit made up bullshit.

You're the poster boy for Yawn.

Ran out of facts two years ago so you post parrot burp from sources.
That's the the Trumptard blueprint on how to lose an election. Two months before an election and all the incumbent party has is bullshit for base.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Conspiracy theory says he's still alive Alfred.

It's a joke you know like QAnon.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Exactly.

Every time you post your 2 bit made up bullshit.

You're the poster boy for Yawn.

Ran out of facts two years ago so you post parrot burp from sources.
That's the the Trumptard blueprint on how to lose an election. Two months before an election and all the incumbent party has is bullshit for base.

yet you still read them...........lol

sounds insane to me uncle fester.........