A healthy dsethi is the best poster on the forums

Re: A healthy dsethi is the best poster on the forums

How long before some ignorant, emotional person comes in bitching about touts?

It'd be a small miracle if this didn't happen. Here's to hoping it doesn't, because I'm tired of people making asses of themselves. :cheers

Apple

Banned

How long before some ignorant, emotional person comes in bitching about touts?

It'd be a small miracle if this didn't happen. Here's to hoping it doesn't, because I'm tired of people making asses of themselves. :cheers

I don't know why but those adjectives made me laugh.. :LMAO

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">no doubt, a quality poster
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

Dsethi is a good poster regardless of his tout status. He actually turned the corner a couple years ago when some poster asked him how it felt to be the raj brother that nobody knew or talked about.

Now he is head and shoulders a better poster than his other brothers.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Problem is he's Gay and an Indian so health issues are going to surface which means He will be unhealthy and talk bollocks. The gay point of issue wouldnt worry me but being Indian those Ruby Murrays are going to get you Arse sooner or later, I know, Chicken Phall has destroyed the bottom half of my Body. :cheers

Lets get a list of Rx'ers who Shrink should try to recruit...I mean hire.

Ace-Ace already turned him down.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Dsethi is a good poster regardless of his tout status. He actually turned the corner a couple years ago when some poster asked him how it felt to be the raj brother that nobody knew or talked about.

Other brothers? I know SKinsraj, who is his other brother that posts?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I believe MrHognuts is his father - though I'm not 100% certain

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Dsethi is a good poster. Good to see him hanging out at the best forum EOG more often

Journeyman

EOG Master

I agree, he seemed to be the much lessor known of the two....what happened?

I don't follow them close but did Raj stop posting as regular?

I still think Raj is the more knowledgeable of the two if it came down to it....they both are very good posters, if they just stopped with the stupid sick humor.

I enjoy having Skins around more these days, too as he approaches the pinnacle of his posting career...:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

I agree, he seemed to be the much lessor known of the two....what happened?

I don't follow them close but did Raj stop posting as regular?

I still think Raj is the more knowledgeable of the two if it came down to it....they both are very good posters, if they just stopped with the stupid sick humor.

Tough call on who is more knowledgeable, but dsethi is the better businessman.
:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

skins slowed down on the posting and was posting his picks on a personal blog site. Dsethi caught fire in college hoops posting his picks and thus a star was born.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

is it true like jman said that Wilheim wanted to ban the brown brothers?

Journeyman

EOG Master

One thing, and whether you want to believe this or not...being a poster is a lot different than being a paid poster.

It's very easy to be the prick on the oustide looking in, 3-4 yrs after the fact.

Guys like TTP come along, as class clowns...probably working on the their 5th or 6th ghost by now....yeah , real hard stuff there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

wow that guy is a nut job... jman did he want to ban me? Oh wait... he already did

:LMAO

He started a thread in the Rx BR, asking if we could all agree to ban both the brown bros.

normally that SOB would just ban people on his own, he knew he needed backing with them...EVERY mod voted against.

Back in the day, when Ken was there, we all had equal say, slowly over time Wilheim started doing things on his own, like banning TTP, some mods bitched....I was the only guy left who bitch about Wil imposing his old man ways on the BR...and now the Rx BR is a joke....a boring place where one old man writes rules, has cookie cutter replies all set.:rolleyes:

fucking Mr roboto ::LMAO::

Would love to see a BROWNGAMBLERS.com branch of EOG open up

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He started a thread in the Rx BR, asking if we could all agree to ban both the brown bros.

normally that SOB would just ban people on his own, he knew he needed backing with them...EVERY mod voted against.

Back in the day, when Ken was there, we all had equal say, slowly over time Wilheim started doing things on his own, like banning TTP, some mods bitched....I was the only guy left who bitch about Wil imposing his old man ways on the BR...and now the Rx BR is a joke....a boring place where one old man writes rules, has cookie cutter replies all set.:rolleyes:

fucking Mr roboto ::LMAO::

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Would love to see a BROWNGAMBLERS.com branch of EOG open up

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Good thing I'm never healthy

Had a basketball game yesterday. Today, I can't even look at a set of stairs without having aasthma kick in.

where's mr.hognuts when you need him

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

whose better at basketball u or skins

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast

The Disanti Brothers rule! Love you guys.:party :thumbsup LT

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he was better, he could have played college easily
he has always been more of a finesse wing player
i have always been inside player, bruiser, rebounder, but w/pretty good shot, prided myself on shutting down much taller centers and hitting glass

now he doesn't play as often

Good shit.... I have been playing a decent amount lately. I know what you mean with the stairs, I could barely get out of bed the other day my calfs were on fire