A list of people you want to punch in face

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman Jackass POTUS as well as his sons Uday and Qusay and S-I-L INCOMPETENT Jared Kushner

Betsy DeVos
Mike Pence
Mitch McConnell
Paul Ryan
Ted Cruz

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I really don't know who I'm going to vote for in 2020. But the fact that people like you hate Trump so much is making me strongly consider voting for him.

SMH here. Please take a look at all he has done - and wants to do. If you can vote for that - I have no idea what to say. He wants to cut Medicare, Social Security, After School programs form those who need it and so many more.

Just wait until the reality of #GOPTaxBillScam starts hitting people this year and they realzie that "big, beautiful tax break" doesn't apply to them. Only Der Fuhrer and his family and friends.

This Country can't take one more DAY of him. 4 more years and by the time he is done we will be in a terrible Recession and he won't care. He will blame everyone but himself since that is how he does things. Besides "name licensing" please tell me ONE business this asshole has ever been successful with?

Save your time - there isn't one

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
SMH here. Please take a look at all he has done - and wants to do. If you can vote for that - I have no idea what to say. He wants to cut Medicare, Social Security, After School programs form those who need it and so many more.

Just wait until the reality of #GOPTaxBillScam starts hitting people this year and they realzie that "big, beautiful tax break" doesn't apply to them. Only Der Fuhrer and his family and friends.

This Country can't take one more DAY of him. 4 more years and by the time he is done we will be in a terrible Recession and he won't care. He will blame everyone but himself since that is how he does things. Besides "name licensing" please tell me ONE business this asshole has ever been successful with?

Save your time - there isn't one

Yeah the country has really fallen apart since he became president. Doesn't matter who's in office, your day to day life shouldn't be impacted much. If it is, that's your problem. And ftr I did not vote for Trump or support him.

E$

EOG Dedicated
The guy in the Verizon commercials and the guy in the Ameritrade commercials

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Yeah the country has really fallen apart since he became president. Doesn't matter who's in office, your day to day life shouldn't be impacted much. If it is, that's your problem. And ftr I did not vote for Trump or support him.

The USA is in massive amount of trouble in the very forseeable future. We ARE going to have a Recession by 2022. It will 100% be Der Fuhrer's fault yet he will do what he does best: Take credit when things go great and blame others when theyd on't. He will blame the Democrats even though it is the #GOPTaxBillScam that will be the 100% cause of the Recession.

I guess you are OK with him taking badly needed money from our Veterans as well as from Medicare and Social security.

EVERYTHING HE DOES is done with him in mind. How does this benefit ME.

Every day he is in office we are worse off

mr merlin

EOG Master
The USA is in massive amount of trouble in the very forseeable future. We ARE going to have a Recession by 2022. It will 100% be Der Fuhrer's fault yet he will do what he does best: Take credit when things go great and blame others when theyd on't. He will blame the Democrats even though it is the #GOPTaxBillScam that will be the 100% cause of the Recession.

I guess you are OK with him taking badly needed money from our Veterans as well as from Medicare and Social security.

EVERYTHING HE DOES is done with him in mind. How does this benefit ME.

Every day he is in office we are worse off
Wow, a recession huh? Did you really think the laws of economic cycles had been repealed? Of course there will be a recession(I dont know exactly when), and then we'll come out of it, just like always.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wow, a recession huh? Did you really think the laws of economic cycles had been repealed? Of course there will be a recession(I dont know exactly when), and then we'll come out of it, just like always.

The problem with this coming Recession is: All "safeguards" that were in place have either been weakened or removed by Der Fuhrer. Thus a Recession will be much worse because everything in place to stop/modify one have been massively altered. For the worse!

And when we go into a Recession, we are going to count on a failed businessman to lead us out of it (if he gets re-elected)!

Keep thinking things are OK. THEY ARE NOT! And anyone who took an Econ 101 Class can see that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The problem with this coming Recession is: All "safeguards" that were in place have either been weakened or removed by Der Fuhrer. Thus a Recession will be much worse because everything in place to stop/modify one have been massively altered. For the worse!

And when we go into a Recession, we are going to count on a failed businessman to lead us out of it (if he gets re-elected)!

Keep thinking things are OK. THEY ARE NOT! And anyone who took an Econ 101 Class can see that.
lets see, unemployment is at a 50 year low, the economy is growing faster than it's been in 15 years, employers are begging for workers, wages are rising(imagine how fast without immigrants flooding in). All this is happening and you're still not happy , that means you'll never be happy.

Yes there will be another recession, we're long overdue for one, recessions are not a bad thing, they're like spring following winter.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The guy in the Verizon commercials.........

Thought it was just me but if I hear him say "this guy gets it" one more time I'm going to need a new TV.

And the woman in the insurance commercials, Flo or whatever the fuck her name is......

I don't hit women but I might make an exception.

Reactions: E$