A list of people you want to punch in face

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Hey Guesser, how about Dee Ford
Disappointed the Chiefs didn't keep either Ford on the tag him or Houston. Their GM Veach is an incompetent Idiot. But they have Mahomes, and great QB's are able to cover bad things in other places, and the Chiefs have plenty of bad.
Chiefs weren't going to pay Dee a long term contract, and I agree with that. 49ers could afford to, they have tons of cap space.
The funniest thing to me is some Chief homers saying Chiefs D sucked with Houston and Ford, and can't get any worse without them. Of course it can, it can suck even worse. The one thing they could do last year is sack and pressure the QB. Now that's seriously in doubt.

railbird

EOG Master
Melania trump, and tom brady brazillian wife, nothing makes you go limp faster than an immigrant accent

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Corey Booker and obama and then when liberals start screaming what a racist I am Bernie Sanders and mule errrrrrrrr

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Disappointed the Chiefs didn't keep either Ford on the tag him or Houston. Their GM Veach is an incompetent Idiot. But they have Mahomes, and great QB's are able to cover bad things in other places, and the Chiefs have plenty of bad.
Chiefs weren't going to pay Dee a long term contract, and I agree with that. 49ers could afford to, they have tons of cap space.
The funniest thing to me is some Chief homers saying Chiefs D sucked with Houston and Ford, and can't get any worse without them. Of course it can, it can suck even worse. The one thing they could do last year is sack and pressure the QB. Now that's seriously in doubt.
Just an awful offseason for the Chiefs all around.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pinocchio, Netanyahu, Alex Acosta, Wilbur Ross, Junior, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Steve King, Ryan Zinke, Scott Pruitt, Jared Kushner, and I really want to grab Ivanka's nasty pussy and Kristen Nielsen nastier snatch.

railbird

EOG Master
Pinocchio, Netanyahu, Alex Acosta, Wilbur Ross, Junior, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Steve King, Ryan Zinke, Scott Pruitt, Jared Kushner, and I really want to grab Ivanka's nasty pussy and Kristen Nielsen nastier snatch.
What kind of jew are you? How can you not love Netanyahu, he ia best thing to happen for israel last 70 yrs

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What kind of jew are you? How can you not love Netanyahu, he ia best thing to happen for israel last 70 yrs

I'm a liberal Jew that would marry Natalie Portman in a heartbeat. She's my kind of gal and she's a Jew that dislikes Netanyahu. I would run as fast as I can from Roseanne Barr. She's a pig Jew that loves Netanyahu. Enough said?

P.S. I know a ton of Jews that dislike Netanyahu.

Last edited:

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Good one jk. I would rather tap then hit also. At the gym today there was a lady with a great butt. I told my friend I threw a quarter of her butt and got back 3 dimes and a nickel. That’s what I call a moneymaker

railbird

EOG Master
Good one jk. I would rather tap then hit also. At the gym today there was a lady with a great butt. I told my friend I threw a quarter of her butt and got back 3 dimes and a nickel. That’s what I call a moneymaker
Neither