A little history and a new contest hopefully

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Highly doubtful.

I was there when Denny Green served as the head coach at Northwestern.

At the time, Green was the youngest head coach in D-1 football.

Green came to our fraternity for a Fireside Chat.

I wasn't impressed.

He was a highly-touted Bill Walsh disciple.

The Cats suffered through a 34-game losing streak in the early 1980's.

I still have a button the school handed out at the turnstiles of a home game against Michigan State when the losing streak reached 27 games.

The button read, "Stop State at 28."

Remember the Francis Peay Days?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Im assuming he means you say I alot, and brag alot, get offended on any disagreement. are a narcissist, on your podcasts your football venacular is subpar, but you talk like an authority. it is off putting for many.

Was never bragging. You and another called me a fraud. I only have a record to go by. Not wealthy, not flashly but am overly outgoing and friendly to almost all as you recieved. Sorry if forum stuff the last 2 weeks came across poorly to those outside of bird.

I dont like betrayal of motives by anyone involved in my personal life. Sports betting or otherwise. When losses occur they are owned up to same as wins. Not a hard concept. I am on Twitter everyday you can see I update my MLB record daily and weekly even when it gets ugly. Football transparent BIQ records are there evey day I release and C Bob has my permission to release my recirds anytime he likes. There is never any reason to root against me or hope I am losing. Its sickening honestly.

If my football knowledge and what I bring is subpar. Why have you hung on every word for half a decade or more?
Move along and only one of us will ever notice I promise.

Working on 2 sports, betting cbb steam and plays from some others and spending 32 hours in the office the last 3 days while you post 100 times and create threads.. we aren't in the same line of work.
Take care and good health to all

railbird

EOG Master
Im showing 12-21 last 3 saturdays according to the past post results at bettor iq. IS my math right her computer Bob?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you claim to be sharp Rail, why do you care what tout services do? I never see Skinny, FH, or any of the others worry about what they do.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Im showing 12-21 last 3 saturdays according to the past post results at bettor iq. IS my math right her computer Bob?

I have Drink at 12-20, -7.00u, the last 3 weeks in the BettorIQ RECAP section. Obviously Drink has hit a recent bad spot, overall CFB 69-58-3, +10.85u, is still positive.

I'm a week behind with his email record, just catching up

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail is 3-13 in his last 16 plays and was 12-23 in his plays against JK....not rooting for or against but do these records count against Rail in the overall scheme of things?

railbird

EOG Master
Rail is 3-13 in his last 16 plays and was 12-23 in his plays against JK....not rooting for or against but do these records count against Rail in the overall scheme of things?
go back to Puerto Rico and make a rim with your arms so Trump can make some free throws with those paper towels

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
It's been a good year Matt. Not as good as the last 2 seasons but I am pretty sure I'm right around 20 units to the good. You listen to the pod every week so you should know. 6-1 4-3 3-2-2 in gn last 3 weeks I'm pretty sure as well.

Not currently in the mood to feed into any negativity. If you hadn't so blatantly rooted against me for so long I'd gladly given you all my plays every week and you could have bought me dinner or something. You have a 400 team game to focus on and asking about me at 3 am cant be healthy when it comes to that handicap. Regardless hope health equals wealth for all this holiday season and as always goodluck to all even Matt.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
It's been a good year Matt. Not as good as the last 2 seasons but I am pretty sure I'm right around 20 units to the good. You listen to the pod every week so you should know. 6-1 4-3 3-2-2 in gn last 3 weeks I'm pretty sure as well.

Not currently in the mood to feed into any negativity. If you hadn't so blatantly rooted against me for so long I'd gladly given you all my plays every week and you could have bought me dinner or something. You have a 400 team game to focus on and asking about me at 3 am cant be healthy when it comes to that handicap. Regardless hope health equals wealth for all this holiday season and as always goodluck to all even Matt.

glad to hear you won, but i wanted computer Bob to answer for the sake of transparency, you have a habit of embellishing.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
glad to hear you won, but i wanted computer Bob to answer for the sake of transparency, you have a habit of embellishing.

Just can’t believe that you are calling out someone for transparency....especially after your past posting episodes and your lying....

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You're not glad I won. No need to embellish my record unlike you. Was only being polite by responding to your weird obsession with me as it looked like Bob might not have time. It's been 3 days.

I always know exactly when to look for myself on eog. 2 week downswing Matt will give a little bump.. clockwork. I'll see you in 6 weeks or so I'd imagine. Hopefully not sooner

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Just an observation, when it comes to his record, Drink always seems to be on the conservative side. I haven't the time to listen to his podcasts so I don't know what he says there.

Last 3 weeks, CFB email picks were better than BettorIQ picks, 56-47-2, +3.073u. Overall 2019 season so far, email picks are 212-163-8 +32.606u.

Just for transparency, Waz (RECAP) continues to struggle mightily NFL, CBB and NBA since August 2019, 48-65-3, -24.45u

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Bob I go conservative when it comes to results publicly always and will forever do so. Grew up in poker rooms where the real winners never told anyone about it and the guys who won occasionally but would need a stake soon had to let everyone know when they won a pot. Twitter has also made me despise the I'm the best handicapper ever attitude. We are all destined to possibly go broke and rather quickly.

Thank you for the records. I'm off 1.6 units in our records here at the house. I'll be in touch and track the last 3 weeks back. Thanks in advance.

The reason the service has hit a bit of a tough stretch if anyone really cares is pretty simple. The more efficient it became the larger edges got pounded to death earlier and earlier. My release moves 2 points or more instantly and has for 2 years now. I cannot in good mind give you Iowa st that I bet under 51 at 47 when I made it 47. I address this on every podcast, every week. I also ran pretty poor in 4 end games in 2 weeks but eh no excuse, happens.

In the future Matt if my response isnt sufficient and Bob isnt around you can call Ed he will help you with a summary of records as well I'm fairly certain.

Battling insomnia this evening and dont normally have time to read all the forums and interact with everyone but in January the puppy and myself are gonna hit the road for a few weeks perhaps even months. If we have interacted in the past and would like to grab some food please dm on Twitter. Im heading from LA to Miami
(avoiding the cold like the plague) and taking in as many NBA games as possible as I've fallen deeply in love with it the last 2 years.

Happy holidays

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Just can’t believe that you are calling out someone for transparency....especially after your past posting episodes and your lying....

He claimed to have swept the board in the NFL last week despite not posting any plays, don't you believe him?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He claimed to have swept the board in the NFL last week despite not posting any plays, don't you believe him?
he believes in God. If he lied he would damage his afterlife. Rail would never mislead anyone on this forum.

This forum is his life.

If EOG disappeared Rail would die within 30 days.