A little history and a new contest hopefully

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Drink with a classy response.

What else is new?

It’s a good thing he signs his posts, otherwise we’d have no idea he was the originator of them!!!!!11!1!!!!

Possibly the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered on the forums. “Me me me me, I I I I I....” GMAFB

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s a good thing he signs his posts, otherwise we’d have no idea he was the originator of them!!!!!11!1!!!!

Possibly the biggest narcissist I’ve ever encountered on the forums. “Me me me me, I I I I I....” GMAFB

there is a lot of that and ego on gambling forums. I’ve seen a lot of his work outside the forums and has been nothing but cordial and willing to help.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I have zero problem admitting to losses or not beating a number when either happens. I work hard to ensure both dont take place often. I'm upside down on army total and was upside down on smu last night, s. Miss also upside down on.

Also have zero problem with being transparency. I do have a problem with Railbird constantly pointing out a bad week when they occur but ignoring any success for years while constantly texting me looking for advice and friendship when actually not having any actual camaraderie in mind.
This is the same as what touts get accused of when only highlighting small sample sizes. I'm positive I've put in 10,000 hours staring at the screen and I'm not going to mistime or misread often and bet mostly openers and early in the week.

If computer Bob would like to share my CLV
And how what % of games I dont have a advantageous number in I am completely fine with this and honestly have no idea where I'm at the last 4 years or so in that regard. I move the market some obviously and releases move 1.5 to 3 points as well.

I feel I've always been friendly and shared at times my entire life with this entire forum through the years and I am going to say thank you for the space over the years and good health and luck to all.
Thank you for the loyal following and listening scooper and Rail.

Oh and by the way I dont see the world in liberal/conservative. Best friend is republican, father worships Trump and I love both dearly and never dont have time to discuss civilly anything they want.

Take care, milk
14 "I"s , usually he is in 20s

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I couldn't even get through the first post from Drink....same shit different thread... I'm great...I know I'm great....why don't this forum
understand how great I am.....get a life already.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I mean why would rail want to go heads up with the GOAT drink, yeah I listened to this latest podcast. He claimed to have beaten the number by at least three points IN EVERY SINGLE GAME ANALYZED.

#fraud
Crickets.
Every single sunday I win crickets. The podcast went what 23-7 clients went what 9-2. Crickets. Theres a reason Matt deflected to politics, he and I both know hes drawing dead in football.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Michael Jordan has a big ego too.

It ain't braggin'...

Just being factual since that scumbag, racist, homophobic and piece of human scum Matt (rail is same person, JK they're both human waste) likes to live in a world of fake news. Was called a fraud by someone else who could have made I'd assume a lot of money by betting the podcast other than looking to post to 10 people that im a fraud.

Humble win or lose normally but I will be here to point out Rails losses in general here and there. If I miss any please everyone else pitch in to show what a loser that idiot is.
Take care

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Anybody in the world can win with a midweek podcast posting that they played games that had moved 3-5 points in every instance. Come in here pre-move and post the plays, Mr. Big Shot....something tells me the results will be quite different.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Are you such an egomaniac that you can’t see the uselessness in podcasting a play that has already moved? You actually want people to follow you taking the worst of it? That is rich as fk

brians

EOG Dedicated
Challenging and criticizing Drink is comical.

Drink's podcast work is not about picks ... it's information, insight and interpretation.

And for what it's worth, there are plenty of instances where Drink suggests when a number is still bet-able. There are also instances when he disagrees with the move ... I recall Buffalo being one of those this week.

If you aren't learning from Drink then that's on you. Smarten up.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Are you such an egomaniac that you can’t see the uselessness in podcasting a play that has already moved? You actually want people to follow you taking the worst of it? That is rich as fk
Are you slow? Serious question? Do you know who moves the screen? What am I supposed to do tell you not how you bet?
Also can you tell me how many bets I mentioned where the number mattered and fell on this week out of the 30? That's zero moron.
You're out of your league. Go find a Gabe or something dummy.
I crush the screen starting every Sunday at 4 pm until Friday at 4 pm. There are some cris employees here who post here please feel free to verify if youd like.

Computer Bob gets all my plays every sun mon Tue wed seconds after I bet in case a agent or book ever owes so I have the timestamps. Look at my plays on bettoriq my releases move everything 2 point at release tuesday wed and thursday and have for 2 years now. Whatever you want to do.
I'll give you action on whatever you want and basically every sport when it comes to moves and what I bet and knowing the market. I'll bet whatever you want on CLV.. I'm Your huckleberry if you want to bet against this fraud. Bunch of talkers, no gamblers here I have a feeling

Scooper

EOG Veteran
I don’t want any part of your useless forum bets. You’re a fraud tout, there’s zero chance I’m getting free rolled by such an entity.

The point that none of your podcast airbets landed on the number is completely results-oriented and a complete strawman. It’s real simple - post your s00per sekrit moves in here before the move and we can be the judge. Otherwise you’re just full of hot air.

I’ll do exactly what you podcast out this week in this thread and you let me know what the purpose serves other than making me look like the biggest market mover since the aforementioned blend of BW RAS and Jesus.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I don’t want any part of your useless forum bets. You’re a fraud tout, there’s zero chance I’m getting free rolled by such an entity.

The point that none of your podcast airbets landed on the number is completely results-oriented and a complete strawman. It’s real simple - post your s00per sekrit moves in here before the move and we can be the judge. Otherwise you’re just full of hot air.

I’ll do exactly what you podcast out this week in this thread and you let me know what the purpose serves other than making me look like the biggest market mover since the aforementioned blend of BW RAS and Jesus.

I know you dont know me. I can guarantee that I'm a tad more than a tout. I get it you want to call me a fraud because it helps justify something for you. I can guarantee you will never find one person who will say I owe or stiff. Don't take shots like that please. Call me names, whatever. Dont cross that line please.

I will also escrow to a 3rd party up to 50k tomorrow that I'll beat the market every single week of a college football by 1 point of CLV this season and do so in every single year that you or anyone would like to accept this offer with a minimum of 15 bets. I'll do so publicly, privately if bet is met.

I dont know you scooper or whoever you are. I know I work harder at this than anyone you know or ever will know. You dont like touts, awesome. I get it. You dont like me, again cool. Fine with it. Please dont question whether I win longterm when you have proof that I do and I will always question to help anyone win. That's where Rail went wrong. Please post results of podcast every week. I welcome that.

Btw I move the market as much as RAS every Tuesday and Thursday. Ed and I speak often, good guy.
Thanks and goodluck

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Aren't you the guy that was on EOG radio and was crying like a little bitch that you should be getting paid?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Aren't you the guy that was on EOG radio and was crying like a little bitch that you should be getting paid?

No. You have me confused me with someone else sorry. Would still do eog radio every week for free to have dinner with JK where we would fight over the check if possible once or twice a year.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Dude....you are something.
Just a heads up...doesn't matter if you listen or not....
Most successful people in any walk of life do not go around telling anybody who will listen how great or successful they are... people will notice without you bragging or telling them every time you open your mouth
That's just a thought

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Dude....you are something.
Just a heads up...doesn't matter if you listen or not....
Most successful people in any walk of life do not go around telling anybody who will listen how great or successful they are... people will notice without you bragging or telling them every time you open your mouth
That's just a thought

Just a heads up I've never once felt the need until someone who I was very kind to for years wanted to highlight my failures when they occurred. That's the only reason this thread exists and why I'm willing to discuss any of this. Very few people do I call a friend and for someone I do to wish for my downfall openly and to root for it while knowing I was sick and in and out of the hospital is despicable and I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't extremely disappointed and hurt by it.

I can be shit one week and great the next just like anyone else. There is no way I'm not going to beat the market and was called a fraud for admitting I did so. I had one larger than normal losing week this year that was fairly big and it was highlighted by my supposed buddy in multiple threads on a forum I dont come to often at all anymore.

Regardless I agree I have been a pompous ass today and apologize to all except that ignorant asshat Railbird.
Take care and goodluck

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Just a heads up I've never once felt the need until someone who I was very kind to for years wanted to highlight my failures when they occurred. That's the only reason this thread exists and why I'm willing to discuss any of this. Very few people do I call a friend and for someone I do to wish for my downfall openly and to root for it while knowing I was sick and in and out of the hospital is despicable and I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't extremely disappointed and hurt by it.

I can be shit one week and great the next just like anyone else. There is no way I'm not going to beat the market and was called a fraud for admitting I did so. I had one larger than normal losing week this year that was fairly big and it was highlighted by my supposed buddy in multiple threads on a forum I dont come to often at all anymore.

Regardless I agree I have been a pompous ass today and apologize to all except that ignorant asshat Railbird.
Take care and goodluck
17 "I"s

railbird

EOG Master
Id be interested in contest, would like to include FCS, and also need always offended Eddie to be a little less hostile.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
No FCS Matt. Clearly stated FBS and NFL as so CLV can be tracked and also want real money is being wagered. That is not a knock on you but its not a widely available or tracked result. There are huge edges in the FCS for certain but have never even watched or graded a game of any kind. You stated you were better at football not long ago, shouldn't be a issue for you. Thursday 5dimes is the only place taking FCS and for 100$ limits. Its apples and oranges in money terms. You'll say you can get a dime at a pph or somewhere, kudos.

Now before addressing you Matt. Apology is in order to Scooper. Spent 45 minutes today listening to the podcast today and we have a rule of never mentioning a price I laid that is no longer available. In doing this twice this past week (Texas tech-3 was at 4 on pod closed 6 and Northwestern didnt say you should grab 10.5 but alluded to more than 10 as too much it was at 9.5 and closed 8.5) I came across as a asshat and you are allowed to call me a fraud there. Hope you continue to keep listening and tracking results.

Also if you dm on twitter I can give you a week of plays so you can watch how the screen moves and track how it moves when releases take place and or I bet. Regardless I should be able to take that fraud comment better when I sound like one if your first listen is 2 numbers not available. My apologies.

Disagreements in steam at the time were Charlotte total, troy total, buffalo total, ucla side, Wsu side, SMU side and fiu pushback which lost by only 38 points.. slightly off there. The other totals I released 1 hour prior so steam Is present you'll notice we dont give numbers there in case theres market pushback or clients couldnt get down in time. The market on Thursdays is moving 2 to 3 points when my releases hit. There are a few clients that post here who can verify its difficult to get down but manageable and they get proper alerts.

Now onto Matt. Let's not act like being offended by someone who for years has only been critical of ones success while contacting them looking for advice on everything from price point to market timing to advice on picking winners but publicly going as far to questioning whether Computer Bob is lying about my results, calling me out for losing when I am not but sending me well wishes when sick.

If was never ill I obviously would have never noticed this but when you cannot leave the house for 5 weeks and you only watch games, the screen and documentaries in 4 hour stations eventually you surf the web.
Its backstabberish behavior and uncalled for. I've never been anything but friendly and kind to you.

Easily offended possibly but rightfully in this case. Dont call men and women who by the way many pray to the same lord you do faggots. Dont judge men and women solely based on skin color and religion. Dont root for friends downfall and then say I'll just pray for him. Maybe you'll find people less offended. Oh btw James Franklin is single handily destroying your bet against black coaches theory every single year. You never update that list this year properly.

Jealousy and envy are unwarranted in life. I'm a regular ass guy. If you are my friend lets share work and win. If you arent then you gossip about how it was just a 5 year fluke and how you suckered me into driving hours to buy you meals and allergy medication... and we move on.

Health is improving and this forum is Matt's world. You guys make sure to act like you like him occasionally, you're his only friends unless you fall under any of the following categories you are better than him at something, liberal, gay, black, mexican, a woman who wants rights, Muslim, not Christian, Asian, a poker dealer, or basically have a iq above 80.

Thanks and goodluck to all
The narcissist on twitter same username who uses I when it makes complete fucking sense to do so.

railbird

EOG Master
your trying to copycat ras with the clv talk, but your 1000pct less honest transparent or likable than they are in or out of gambling arena.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Looks like Rail is accepting applications to pray for him. No shortage of honorable touts that could fill the bill.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
It would be cool for JK/EOG to bring back a format like the old Stardust handicapping show, 16 handicappers facing off in a final 16 format.

For next year get 16 guys to pony up $100 each, and maybe EOG throws in an amount. Winner take all.

Pros/College/Sides/Totals

Scooper

EOG Veteran
“Blessed and humbled to be banging these moves. Anybody needs a meal bought or anything I’ll pick up the check! Let’s move on to the games that I like that I moved that I bet at the numbers that I got and I bet because I played them because I follow this stuff more than everybody and I am out here hitting the screen and I bet them and I moved the numbers.
Let’s move on before my assistant tells me I have to get these moves in on my bets.
Humbled as always though on these results!
Yeah I bet Georgia southern under and hit the home dog appY state as well. Shout out to everybody I’ve been helping with this information that I’ve been moving and I’ve been betting. I’m pretty good but still humbled!

I played FIU again at open, seems easy to me because I study this stuff!

Michigan is going to thump Maryland, yes I bet them early.

USC over there’s an offense I read about and I research it a lot. Good move on this one. I can haz CLV, ask around to people who watch me move the screen on plays that I make because I bet them.

Oklahoma state looked great last week I had a small piece of that win but I have a move on this one I played it because I researched it and then I moved the screen because I like the play that I made which was UNDER

CHARLOTTE over everybody needs to realize these are not good defenses. Over is the play.

anybody questions if I win or not just look at those moves. I win but still humbled. Good luck this week I moved because I bet because I researched and have an assistant. Good luck let me know if anything I can do for you because I move because I bet and I am pretty good! But humble. Good luck - Scoooop”