A Moderator's Life - Choices, Choices - What To Do?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Glaken...I picture you leading some sort of swinging, sexually carefree, bachelor type lifestyle...am I way off, or do you wager and post all day long, and bang hot tennis groupies all night long?

Lawrence said:
Glaken...I picture you leading some sort of swinging, sexually carefree, bachelor type lifestyle...am I way off, or do you wager and post all day long, and bang hot tennis groupies all night long?

Your pretty close ... but do me a solid ... when you see me on the volleyball court at SB don't wave if your wearin that thong ...kills my heterosexual mojo.:+waving-5

The General said:
Listen Glaken, I can only teach you so much. Egg mcMuffins for Breakfast and get a damn cook.

At Hooters up the road they have on their sign "Eagle Wings Free After Midnight"....lmao

Glacker you're going to have a heapin helpin of CROW tonight after the Eagles are done with the Falcons.

:+signs99-

Go with the Fish Sticks!

sb

Man it is all about LEAN POCKETS these days.

Look at the fat conent in those things before you eat them ,not to mention the sodium.

And some guys wonder why they weigh 300 lbs :+clueless

:D

When you reach a certain age a low fat diet is a must. Especially if you are sitting in front of a computer. I used to eat cashews by the jar, I gained like 25 lbs. But I was "only eating cashews". I switched to Subway and Lean Pockets I am back down to 160 and a 32 inch waist.

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:
I need to listen to you Want. I sure would like to have my 32" waist back.

Ive got a Chinese restaurant here in my town.

Guaranteed to lose 10-15 lbs after eating there,

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken said:
Did that last week .... went with Hungry Man ..... Fish sticks tomorrow(no tartar sauce in the house):+clueless

You can come on over here.

I have the best wife in the world. Same menu all through football season

Sat Ribs
Sun steak...T-Bone for me
Mon night Plenty of cold beer and Hot Wings.

Tues morning Tylenol and Alka-Seltzer

Ghost said:
You can come on over here.

I have the best wife in the world. Same menu all through football season

Sat Ribs
Sun steak...T-Bone for me
Mon night Plenty of cold beer and Hot Wings.

Tues morning Tylenol and Alka-Seltzer

I have known a few good girls like that in my day ..... mostly Southern Girls .... but looordy spooorty when they get mad put me on a bus ....LOL

G