A nice tweet by Trump

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So no Nobel Peace Prize?

No hes gonna go down in history right alongside Hitler. Trumps betrayal of the Kurds and green light to Erdogan will go down in history as one of the most inhumane acts by a US president. Maybe the worst. He did it to our friends and allies. The man is deranged, just like Hitler.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fake News

He won it and anyone who says otherwise is part of the: Lying Liberal MSM
No hes gonna go down in history right alongside Hitler. Trumps betrayal of the Kurds and green light to Erdogan will go down in history as one of the most inhumane acts by a US president. Maybe the worst. He did it to our friends and allies. The man is deranged, just like Hitler.
i think I read this before, like 10 other times.

mr merlin

EOG Master
BR - is faking a war video acceptable by a major news organization?
It's not just the fake video, it's the ominous voice over about kurdish civilians being slaughtered after being abandoned by Trump. Blatant lies, blatant distortion, pure fake news.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It is time to take a problem one at a time and solve it. Work together to do so. Even, if you or I had a good idea - it is next to impossible to get the support to actually do it
It's been time for 20+ years but unfortunately it will never happen because all far left and far right or 100X more concerned with being right/winning than they are with making the country a better place.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
At least Railbird and Wnky talk sports. Big Runner is the biggest problem as far as JK's concerns go.

Another fucken uninformed idiot with an opinion. It is what it is. I'm guessing a white male? Maybe Christian?

#TrumpGenocide
#TrumpbetrayedtheKurds

MrTop

EOG Master
meanwhile....retail numbers are coming down...... if the economy were doing good people would be spending.... they know the " R " word is coming to the USA.

MrTop

EOG Master
It is now known all over the world that America led by Benedict Donald has betrayed its loyal allies.

how many countries have left Nato under Trump or any president ??? ...they never had it so good... The US. protects them for peanuts.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
how many countries have left Nato under Trump or any president ??? ...they never had it so good... The US. protects them for peanuts.

That's exactly what Trump says. Lol. Trump is known as Pinocchio as is known to stiff everyone. You're ridiculous to parrot his argument

Fyi, of the white males that voted 70% chose Pinocchio. The ignorance is very large, and every day that ignorance gets larger.

I believe you said both parties are corrupt. Lol

MrTop

EOG Master
That's exactly what Trump says. Lol. Trump is known as Pinocchio as is known to stiff everyone. You're ridiculous to parrot his argument

Fyi, of the white males that voted 70% chose Pinocchio. The ignorance is very large, and every day that ignorance gets larger.

I believe you said both parties are corrupt. Lol

But you said Benedict Donald has betrayed its loyal allies..... how did they get betrayed.... they know the deal.... they can always join china... or russia...they know that the US deal is better.

keep watching CNN...they had you thinking hillary was going to win.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But you said Benedict Donald has betrayed its loyal allies..... how did they get betrayed.... they know the deal.... they can always join china... or russia...they know that the US deal is better.

Your ignorance is massive. Congress voted 354 - 60 rebuking Trumps betrayal of our allies. Sanctions will be placed on Turkey by the USA and Nato. 85% of Congress does not support Trumps betrayal of America's ally the Kurds. Neither does a large majority of the American people. Two self made new major crisis's taking place. Syria and Ukraine. Theres massive chaos in the White House. Just like your massive ignorance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/us/politics/house-vote-trump-syria.html

MrTop

EOG Master
Your ignorance is massive. Congress voted 354 - 60 rebuking Trumps betrayal of our allies. Sanctions will be placed on Turkey by the USA and Nato. 85% of Congress does not support Trumps betrayal of America's ally the Kurds. Neither does a large majority of the American people. Two self made new major crisis's taking place. Syria and Ukraine. Theres massive chaos in the White House. Just like your massive ignorance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/us/politics/house-vote-trump-syria.html

when they leave nato call me

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump lies so much only his base takes what he says as facts. The rest of the world knows its either ALL bullshit or the numbers have been fudged to meet his narrative. IF......unemployment numbers are low, its because people are working 2-3 jobs to get by because the pay is so low.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump lies so much only his base takes what he says as facts. The rest of the world knows its either ALL bullshit or the numbers have been fudged to meet his narrative. IF......unemployment numbers are low, its because people are working 2-3 jobs to get by because the pay is so low.

congress can make the pay higher... they won't ...big business made a deal with other countries like china ...screw the worker is the same song while CEO pay goes up

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear pelosie was upset today and stormed out because she wasn't being treated like a co-equal. Wow, talk about delusions.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

When Congress says the Kurds aren't our loyal allies call me.

Today Congress voted 354 to 60 in favor of America's Kurdish allies and against Turkey. Call me when that changes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's Russian born friends Lev and Igor's court date was moved to next week.

Im taking Rudy Giuliani in my 2020 death pool. Don't know if it will be a hit, suicide or health. But i like the odds.

MrTop

EOG Master
When Congress says the Kurds aren't our loyal allies call me.

Today Congress voted 354 to 60 in favor of America's Kurdish allies and against Turkey. Call me when that changes.

what it really is you had the losing bet last time betting on hillary... you should of listened to railbird the election expert of EOG... he had early and late steam in 2016

anyday he could give another play out on the election...stay tuned