A nice tweet by Trump

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what it really is you had the losing bet last time betting on hillary... you should of listened to railbird the election expert of EOG... he had early and late steam in 2016

anyday he could give another play out on the election...stay tuned

I hate to repeat myself but your ignorance is massive. I bet Trump on election day many times. At +350, +400, +450, +500. I made a nice chunk of change, but it wasn't worth it. I knew Comey's announcement 10 days prior to the election that the FBI has reopened the investigation into Hillary would kill her. What a farce that was.

Did I tell you your ignorance is massive?

MrTop

EOG Master
Your ignorance is massive. Congress voted 354 - 60 rebuking Trumps betrayal of our allies. Sanctions will be placed on Turkey by the USA and Nato. 85% of Congress does not support Trumps betrayal of America's ally the Kurds. Neither does a large majority of the American people. Two self made new major crisis's taking place. Syria and Ukraine. Theres massive chaos in the White House. Just like your massive ignorance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/us/politics/house-vote-trump-syria.html

DON'T MATTER... the prez by law is in charge of the armed forces... you lose... does not matter what congress thinks.... trump not declaring war... so congress can only have a sad face.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The leader of the free world just wrote a desperate letter to Erdogan. Begging him to not slaughter the Kurds. How sad has it gotten when the leader of the free world has to beg a dictator to not make him look like the fool he is. America is losing every day Benedict Donald is president. A very, very weak leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/trump-letter-erdogan-turkey-invasion
I liked the letter, it was rather snotty, a punk like erdogan deserves a letter like that.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I liked the letter, it was rather snotty, a punk like erdogan deserves a letter like that.
You forget libtards play the "we care" when in fact unless you can fatten your bank account via clinton - biden style, you're a bag of shit, which is what libtards are.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Your ignorance is massive. Congress voted 354 - 60 rebuking Trumps betrayal of our allies. Sanctions will be placed on Turkey by the USA and Nato. 85% of Congress does not support Trumps betrayal of America's ally the Kurds. Neither does a large majority of the American people. Two self made new major crisis's taking place. Syria and Ukraine. Theres massive chaos in the White House. Just like your massive ignorance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/us/politics/house-vote-trump-syria.html

The N.Y. TIMES is a pile of shit.

Same stuff that's in your head and the other punk's head of the Coward Schiff.

"I have direct evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians "

Where is it Schiff ? You fvckin Coward Punk.

Stay behind closed doors. You Spineless Phony Fvckin Wimp.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Haven’t heard a good Rachel Maddow reference in a long time, did her show get cancelled?

Seems odd that no one from the left has any opinion of the fake war coverage on ABC.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Haven’t heard a good Rachel Maddow reference in a long time, did her show get cancelled?

Seems odd that no one from the left has any opinion of the fake war coverage on ABC.

Your continued attack on the legitimate media and investigative journalist speaks volumes. They're obviously a threat to your ignorance and ideology. Yes they will make errors and report inaccurate news, but its not intentional, unlike the lies and conspiracies repoted at Fox News. When a legitimate news outlet makes an error, they will correct it ASAP.

Thank god for the great work of the many investigstive reporters. If not for them the Far Right wing and wanna be Dictators would be the majority.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your continued attack on the legitimate media and investigative journalist speaks volumes. They're obviously a threat to your ignorance and ideology. Yes they will make errors and report inaccurate news, but its not intentional, unlike the lies and conspiracies repoted at Fox News. When a legitimate news outlet makes an error, they will correct it ASAP.

Thank god for the great work of the many investigstive reporters. If not for them the Far Right wing and wanna be Dictators would be the majority.
Translation - in order to be first or stand out, we’ll throw anything out there and let the detractors find the errors.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Translation - in order to be first or stand out, we’ll throw anything out there and let the detractors find the errors.

Kinda but not exactly. Their track record is extremely good. Over 90%. And when an error is made its not intentional, its not a lie, retractions are made Asap. Unlike at Fox News and other right wing media where misinformation, conspiracies and lies are intentional.

MrTop

EOG Master
The leader of the free world just wrote a desperate letter to Erdogan. Begging him to not slaughter the Kurds. How sad has it gotten when the leader of the free world has to beg a dictator to not make him look like the fool he is. America is losing every day Benedict Donald is president. A very, very weak leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/16/trump-letter-erdogan-turkey-invasion

The Associated Press

@AP

·
13m

BREAKING: Pence, Pompeo arrive in Turkey to push Syria cease-fire hours after Trump suggests US has no stake in defending Kurds.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Associated Press

@AP

·
13m

BREAKING: Pence, Pompeo arrive in Turkey to push Syria cease-fire hours after Trump suggests US has no stake in defending Kurds.

America now bombing their own posts and equipment in Syria. How sad has America become.

That picture from yesterdays meeting with Pelosi wagging her finger at Trump says it all. The RepubliCon leaders and general were bowing their heads in shame. Can someone post that picture released by the white house. It speaks volumes. Total domination by Pelosi and the Dems.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I read the walls were closing in and Pelosi had the goods on him. I guess she doesn’t want impeachment after all, too much of a tax burden she’ll have to pay.

did I get this right?

We can vote a president out, we are at the mercy of the media. Passing things off as facts is a very bad precedent. There is a difference between opinion and facts.

I have issues with main stream media and how they filter news at the governments behest most of the time. But if you think the news media has more issues with facts and truths than our current president I don't know what planet you're living on.

Nice to wake up and hear Elijah Cummings died, hopefully the 1st of many radical dems.

Just a few years ago Elijah Cummings was driving by a man who had just been stabbed while he was taking his pregnant wife to the hospital. Cummings ran to the mans aid and stayed with the man and tried to do all he could to save his life while following to the hospital. Would trump ever had the courage to do such a thing? Not a chance-trump is a coward. Trump likes to call soldiers and generals cowards while he evaded the draft by getting a doctor to make up 4 different bone spur injuries.

Cummings was a good man and yet you choose to celebrate his death only because he's a democrat.

I hope you can find it within yourself to find some happiness and change your ways because this post of yours makes you look like a total POS

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just a few years ago Elijah Cummings was driving by a man who had just been stabbed while he was taking his pregnant wife to the hospital. Cummings ran to the mans aid and stayed with the man and tried to do all he could to save his life while following to the hospital. Would trump ever had the courage to do such a thing? Not a chance-trump is a coward. Trump likes to call soldiers and generals cowards while he evaded the draft by getting a doctor to make up 4 different bone spur injuries.

Cummings was a good man and yet you choose to celebrate his death only because he's a democrat.

I hope you can find it within yourself to find some happiness and change your ways because this post of yours makes you look like a total POS
Duly noted.

I see any impeachment trial could be over by thanksgiving or perhaps christmas, then what will the dems do? Perhaps try to win an election...naah, they'll come up with more articles of impeachment.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have issues with main stream media and how they filter news at the governments behest most of the time. But if you think the news media has more issues with facts and truths than our current president I don't know what planet you're living on.
Actually I do because they are the conduit between us and the government. The Chinese people would love to have freedom of the press.

Duly noted.

I see any impeachment trial could be over by thanksgiving or perhaps christmas, then what will the dems do? Perhaps try to win an election...naah, they'll come up with more articles of impeachment.

No need to rush impeachment. The D's are the ones holding the cards here, they can let trump and the R's continue to donate chips into the pot before last call. So much incriminating eveidence on trump to filter through. It's only going to get worse for trump, he's cooked.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's true. Trump calls the press the enemy of the people for reporting on his incompetence and corruption.
And if that’s true, why is ABC falsifying news when it doesn’t have to? That changes the game. Along with CNN, they are making it altering news instead of reporting it and letting you and me decide.

And if that’s true, why is ABC falsifying news when it doesn’t have to? That changes the game. Along with CNN, they are making it altering news instead of reporting it and letting you and me decide.

Why was there no outrage for the way ALL mainstream media covered the Iraq war? There was zero coverage questioning the legitimacy of WMD’s or any dissenting opinions for the case against war in the lead up. After it was proven the war was based on lies there wasn’t much coverage of that at all. Pretty disgusting considering the media spent two years acting outraged over Clinton’s BJ.

mr merlin

EOG Master
No need to rush impeachment. The D's are the ones holding the cards here, they can let trump and the R's continue to donate chips into the pot before last call. So much incriminating eveidence on trump to filter through. It's only going to get worse for trump, he's cooked.
Something tells me they'll be holding them cards up to election day. Then the hand and game will be over...with trump being president for 4 more long years.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Cummings was a great man. America lost a legend!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You think its intentional, its not. They didn't falsify anything. Their batting average is close to 100%. Your standards must be very high.

Perfection and nothing less.
-Fair Warning

Something tells me they'll be holding them cards up to election day. Then the hand and game will be over...with trump being president for 4 more long years.

Dreaming is free. The R’s in Congress are already turning on trump. The county has turned on him. There aren’t enough cult followers like yourself to carry him through. Trump has been a disaster and it’s obvious to anyone with normal intelligence he’s in way over his head.

Trump will not only be a one term Prez but at this point he will be lucky to even finish his first term. Without a doubt he will go down as the worst Prez this country has ever had. In a few years you will probably be too embarrassed to admit to others you were a fierce supporter of his.

i liked him cause he was for the people ... although him and trump did not hit it off too well.

Agreed.

This short video of Cummings closing statement during Cohens testimony illustrates the quality of person he was

I urge the trump supporters to take a few minutes to watch the video because a lot can be learned from it. It’s a non partisan speech.

Last edited: