A nice tweet by Trump

hcskip

EOG Addicted
New Gallup poll out showing 52% want trump impeached and removed from office

That same poll says that support of Congress jumped 7% over the prior month, though absolutely nothing of note has been accomplished. Not particularly impressed with Gallup.

I'd suggest you check back in November 2020, when the most accurate poll in the country determines if the President is good enough for another four years.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
it was all a pelosee head fake... BR bit it

Here's a picture of the head fake. The RepubliCONs look to getting dominated. They're bowing their heads in shame. That poor general to the right of Trump. And the RepubliCON leaders to Trump's right. That's Steve Scaliese second from the end. They're all bowing their heads in shame. Kudos to Speaker Pelosi. And to think the White House released this photo. Advantage Pelosi.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nancy-pelosi-trump-meltdown-photo-white-house

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Here's a picture of the head fake. The RepubliCONs look to getting dominated. They're bowing their heads in shame. That poor general to the right of Trump. And the RepubliCON leaders to Trump's right. That's Steve Scaliese second from the end. They're all bowing their heads in shame. Kudos to Speaker Pelosi. And to think the White House released this photo.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nancy-pelosi-trump-meltdown-photo-white-house

not getting impeached.... the dems will have to win on election day.... tough to beat EOG political advisor & odds maker RailBird

Bigrunner

EOG Master
not getting impeached.... the dems will have to win on election day.... tough to beat EOG political advisor & odds maker RailBird

He will be Impeached. But I know you won't put your money where your mouth is! It's only gonna get worse. Every day more negative news breaks. Today The Ambassador to the EU, Gordon Sondland testified to congress.. He says Marie Yovanovitch , a 35 year veteran of the government, was an excellent Ambassador to Ukraine that was in Trump's and Rudy's way to commit treason and corruption. Rudy, Igor, Lev, Trump, and Pete Sessions have all smeared this Ambassador. Trump fired her from her position of Ambassador for no legit reason, except she was in his way of treason. Marie Yovanovitch has now become a smear target of the Right Wing.

Also news is breaking today that Trump has been manipulating the stock market with lies about deals made with China. Someone has been buying large amounts of stocks just before Trump traffics the lies about his positive talks with China. This could be a coincidence, but it's unfortunate that Pinocchio, the president of the USA, can't be trusted.

Last edited:
That same poll says that support of Congress jumped 7% over the prior month, though absolutely nothing of note has been accomplished. Not particularly impressed with Gallup.

I'd suggest you check back in November 2020, when the most accurate poll in the country determines if the President is good enough for another four years.

2018 elections were a sign of things to come in 2020. People gave trump a vote as an experiment to change things up. Now that people realize he’s a fraud he’s not getting another term.

MrTop

EOG Master
2018 elections were a sign of things to come in 2020. People gave trump a vote as an experiment to change things up. Now that people realize he’s a fraud he’s not getting another term.

does not matter if he is a fraud... all bettors worry about is the straight up winner.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dreaming is free. The R’s in Congress are already turning on trump. The county has turned on him. There aren’t enough cult followers like yourself to carry him through. Trump has been a disaster and it’s obvious to anyone with normal intelligence he’s in way over his head.

Trump will not only be a one term Prez but at this point he will be lucky to even finish his first term. Without a doubt he will go down as the worst Prez this country has ever had. In a few years you will probably be too embarrassed to admit to others you were a fierce supporter of his.
Name a couple rep's that are "turning" on trump, other than the few never trumpers that are still stewing over his total and complete takeover of the republican party? Just 2 please.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump with a masterstroke of diplomacy in achieving a ceasefire in syria , he used the subtlety and nuance of a warm personal letter to achieve what many thought impossible.

Simply amazing how everything he touches turns to gold.

Name a couple rep's that are "turning" on trump, other than the few never trumpers that are still stewing over his total and complete takeover of the republican party? Just 2 please.

The numerous R’s who voted against trump yesterday condemning his Syria pullout is a nice start.

All of the witnesses testifying against him is not good for him. The real fun will be when Bolton tells congress where all the bodies are buried.

Trump with a masterstroke of diplomacy in achieving a ceasefire in syria , he used the subtlety and nuance of a warm personal letter to achieve what many thought impossible.

Simply amazing how everything he touches turns to gold.

Sounds like you’re ready to award him the Nobel peace prize like you were when they announced the N Korea talks before trump got played and embarrassed by the little fat guy.

Syria already undermined trumps claim for a ceasefire by the way by stating this was only temporary for 5 days

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Time Person of the Year?

Now this is sarcasm. The leader of the free world had to beg a dictator to not make him look like the fool he is. This administration absolutely can't be trusted. Mick Mulveney admits there was a Quid Pro Quo but we need to get over it. Mulvaney admits aid was held back for political gains. This administration can't seem to tell the truth. They all need to be locked up!

No Quid Pro Quo!
- Benedict Donald

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
The numerous R’s who voted against trump yesterday condemning his Syria pullout is a nice start.

All of the witnesses testifying against him is not good for him. The real fun will be when Bolton tells congress where all the bodies are buried.
I hardly think that meaningless vote on syria has anything to do with Trumps level of support impeachment wise, and neither do you. You left wing kooks are like an old fortune teller looking into a cup of tea leaves for things that aren't there.

I dont really blame you heisi, I assume you spend your time watching the fake news, watching that can easily distort your perception of reality. turn off CNN for a week and step into the real world, you'll realize the world isn't ending and neither is trumps presidency.

MrTop

EOG Master
wall street journal > CNN

$12 for 12 weeks, don't ask how much it is after that. WSJ has steam plays too !

I hardly think that meaningless vote on syria has anything to do with Trumps level of support impeachment wise, and neither do you. You left wing kooks are like an old fortune teller looking into a cup of tea leaves for things that aren't there.

I dont really blame you heisi, I assume you spend your time watching the fake news, watching that can easily distort your perception of reality. turn off CNN for a week and step into the real world, you'll realize the world isn't ending and neither is trumps presidency.

It doesn’t matter which media outlet any person with average intelligence goes by to know trump is a failure and totally in over his head

mr merlin

EOG Master
It doesn’t matter which media outlet any person with average intelligence goes by to know trump is a failure and totally in over his head
Them what are you and the dems worried about? If it's really that obvious he'll lose. Except it's not, and you know it, and the dems know it, that's why they're so desperate to try any smear imaginable to discredit him - which is impossible.

Shit dont stick to teflon Don.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Duly noted.

I see any impeachment trial could be over by thanksgiving or perhaps christmas, then what will the dems do? Perhaps try to win an election...naah, they'll come up with more articles of impeachment.

Good one.

Historians never wrote about the possibility of Impeaching the same President Back to Back.

You might have given these Dumb Quack Liberal Fruitcakes something to ponder, since they are Possessed by Trump.

Same as Linda Blair was in the Movie " THE EXORCIST "

Them what are you and the dems worried about? If it's really that obvious he'll lose. Except it's not, and you know it, and the dems know it, that's why they're so desperate to try any smear imaginable to discredit him - which is impossible.

Is it a good thing for trump that his chief of staff admitted to a Ukrainian quid pro quo today?

Not worried at all that trump won't be re elected. I'm more worried what damage he will do to this country over the next year as he continues to spiral down. He's such a narcissist that he's likely to try to take the country down with him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Andrew napolitano was spewing more of his "wisdom" earlier, railing about trump holding the G-7 summit at doral, drooling over emoluments, etc. Then he said what I've been hearing all day from the dopey pundits..."why would trump do this at this time, when he doesn't have to?"

Just think, Nappy is paid to give his opinion, but he cant figure out that Trump put it there deliberately? He wants the outrage, he wants the loonies spewing spittle as they rail against him, They cant figure out that the media hating on him helps him.

hcskip

EOG Addicted

We just had an election in Louisiana, and the Democrats were handily defeated in most districts, giving the Republicans a supermajority there. Any Democrat in 2020 better not start measuring for draperies before November.

Andrew napolitano was spewing more of his "wisdom" earlier, railing about trump holding the G-7 summit at doral, drooling over emoluments, etc. Then he said what I've been hearing all day from the dopey pundits..."why would trump do this at this time, when he doesn't have to?"

Just think, Nappy is paid to give his opinion, but he cant figure out that Trump put it there deliberately? He wants the outrage, he wants the loonies spewing spittle as they rail against him, They cant figure out that the media hating on him helps him.

Trump just doing what he always does. Trying to distract from a larger fuck up of his with a smaller ne.

We just had an election in Louisiana, and the Democrats were handily defeated in most districts, giving the Republicans a supermajority there. Any Democrat in 2020 better not start measuring for draperies before November.

Cool story. Louisiana has always been a solid red state and the democratic candidate for governor just received the majority of the votes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cool story. Louisiana has always been a solid red state and the democratic candidate for governor just received the majority of the votes.
He under performed the polls by a fair margin, a big warning sign for 2020, the dems have no idea what's coming for them, it's going to be glorious.

I just watched the CBS evening news,(my only taste of the fake media) and they started it with basically this..."huge breaking news on multiple fronts regarding the president, for the first time a trump official admitted a quid pro quo, trump violated the constitution's emolument clause, and he handed turkey everything they wanted in a cease fire deal", then nora odonnell said it was an "incredible day for news". the problem is they say the same thing every day, every day is shocking, do they really think they are convincing anyone after spewing the same lies for 3 years +?

No one believes he said any such thing, LOL.

You and the trump cultists don't want to believe it but Mulvaney openly admitted the White House made foreign aid conditional on helping trump investigate his political opponents.

That is what is called quid pro quo.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You and the trump cultists don't want to believe it but Mulvaney openly admitted the White House made foreign aid conditional on helping trump investigate his political opponents.

No he was talking about the investigation into democratic dirty tricks(including obama administration officials), in 2016, which is part of an ongoing investigation led by john Durham.

We've reached the point now where it doesn't matter what the media says, what the dems charge, what silly charges and allegations they make. It's all noise, less and less important with each passing day.

When you say everything is an 11 on a scale of 1-10, nothing is..

Mulvaney said it quite clearly, trump won, get over it, the president has the right to run his own foreign policy as he see's fit, including using the carrot and the stick. And then he added the caveat, as long as you dont break the law.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Good one.

Historians never wrote about the possibility of Impeaching the same President Back to Back.

You might have given these Dumb Quack Liberal Fruitcakes something to ponder, since they are Possessed by Trump.

Same as Linda Blair was in the Movie " THE EXORCIST "

As retarded as Bigrunner is, you are making a spectacular effort to be even dumber.

boston massacre

EOG Master

That's how the LIBERAL QUACK MEDIA will present it to you.

And you have never questioned the QUACKS in the Media.

So we'll believe you.

If Impeachment happens, and you believe he will be convicted in the Senate, let me know.

You should be able to make some easy money.

I'll wager on the other side.

You name the price.

That's how the LIBERAL QUACK MEDIA will present it to you.

And you have never questioned the QUACKS in the Media.

So we'll believe you.

If Impeachment happens, and you believe he will be convicted in the Senate, let me know.

You should be able to make some easy money.

I'll wager on the other side.

You name the price.

Listen to ZRoad

mr merlin

EOG Master
A wonderful trump rally going on right now in Dallas, jam packed arena, with thousands upon thousands outside watching on large screens. Trump hysteria is building, a year from now it will be incredible and unstoppable,, the poor media has no idea what they have unleashed.