A nice tweet by Trump

I get it. You don't like Orange man. You think he's bad. You think anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

Tens of millions of people in this country disagree with you very strongly.
As committed to your beliefs as you might be, they are equally committed to theirs, and you aren't right simply because you can scream, "Orange man bad!" in a very loud, very angry voice.

It's not a matter that I don't like him, it's that he's not close to being up to the job. If someone you care about died in a plane crash and you later found out the pilot wasn't certified and didn't have adequate training hours I'd imagine you'd be furious.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not a matter that I don't like him, it's that he's not close to being up to the job. If someone you care about died in a plane crash and you later found out the pilot wasn't certified and didn't have adequate training hours I'd imagine you'd be furious.
The Donald is guided by a divine hand, in time you will realize that and come to accept it.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="Bigrunner,
I bet Trump on election day many times. At +350, +400, +450, +500. I made a nice chunk of change, but it wasn't worth it. I knew Comey's announcement 10 days prior to the election that the FBI has reopened the investigation into crooked Hillary would kill her. What a farce that was.

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your nice score !
Glad you won !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Presidential Candidates aren't required to Pass your Personal Screening Process.

Nor should it Ever be a Requirement.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Hey wackos, write to your congress fast. Donald has raised over 300M more than double your parties measly pennies. You need a law that makes this illegal .

Hey wackos, write to your congress fast. Donald has raised over 300M more than double your parties measly pennies. You need a law that makes this illegal .

There are naive people throughout the world that get duped and send money to scam artists like televangelists. Raising money doesn’t change the fact trump is mentally unstable and failing at his job.

It is encouraging that the majority of the public has become more aware and disapproving of him.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Crybabies, can't accept the results of a duly contested election.

The Hag broke more laws and ethics than imagineable.

Stay tuned, indictments coming.

Hopefully the biggest con man in history Obama gets his also.

Failed presidency otherwise.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Crybabies, can't accept the results of a duly contested election.

The Hag broke more laws and ethics than imagineable.

Stay tuned, indictments coming.

Hopefully the biggest con man in history Obama gets his also.

Failed presidency otherwise.

Durham Investigation Real.

Not like the Liberal Quake Fruitcake Investigation done by Mueller.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There are naive people throughout the world that get duped and send money to scam artists like televangelists. Raising money doesn’t change the fact trump is mentally unstable and failing at his job.

It is encouraging that the majority of the public has become more aware and disapproving of him.

When you ask all Hillary voters like yourself, of course you will get the Poll results that you want.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the russians and the turks have come to a agreement on the kurdish safe zone, sounds like joint patrols, which means the invasion, etc, is pretty much over.

Just think, all this hullabaloo over nothing? We left, there was a couple days of instability, but in the end it was for the best, and we're not mired there. thank God for trumps judgement.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Everything They've written since Trump became President has been reported as damning.
CBS news reported that his testimony sent a shudder through the room, wow, that is bad, , so lets see, this guy said the same thing that the media and the dems have been saying 200 times a day for the last month, yet it was still shocking?

They cant even make up a good lie.

MrTop

EOG Master
Here's a picture of the head fake. The RepubliCONs look to getting dominated. They're bowing their heads in shame. That poor general to the right of Trump. And the RepubliCON leaders to Trump's right. That's Steve Scaliese second from the end. They're all bowing their heads in shame. Kudos to Speaker Pelosi. And to think the White House released this photo. Advantage Pelosi.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nancy-pelosi-trump-meltdown-photo-white-house

you worry about too much in life.... all you have to worry about is one thing

boston massacre

EOG Master
CBS news reported that his testimony sent a shudder through the room, wow, that is bad, , so lets see, this guy said the same thing that the media and the dems have been saying 200 times a day for the last month, yet it was still shocking?

They cant even make up a good lie.

A Shudder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But no Report of the Walls starting to Shake !

How about this hypothetical situation. Election results come in and the Dem wins a close election. Immediately Trump starts claiming fraud from "millions" of bad votes. Then he says he's going to shut down the Electoral College because of it, that it can't go on as long as he's certain he won. Will all you Trump voters be fully in support of a stolen election or a refusal to follow the Constitutional process? Would you be willing to endure the civil war that would follow?

MrTop

EOG Master
How about this hypothetical situation. Election results come in and the Dem wins a close election. Immediately Trump starts claiming fraud from "millions" of bad votes. Then he says he's going to shut down the Electoral College because of it, that it can't go on as long as he's certain he won. Will all you Trump voters be fully in support of a stolen election or a refusal to follow the Constitutional process? Would you be willing to endure the civil war that would follow?

will fizzle out..... i don't think he will rock the boat if he lost....

I see the russians and the turks have come to a agreement on the kurdish safe zone, sounds like joint patrols, which means the invasion, etc, is pretty much over.

Just think, all this hullabaloo over nothing? We left, there was a couple days of instability, but in the end it was for the best, and we're not mired there. thank God for trumps judgement.

Check off another box from the wish list Putin gave to trump

howid

EOG Dedicated
No need to sweat, the lynchcrats are just running around like headless chickens as they campaign for 2020.

They are in a deep panic contemp!ating their prospects and exhibiting the symptoms.

No need to sweat, the lynchcrats are just running around like headless chickens as they campaign for 2020.

They are in a deep panic contemp!ating their prospects and exhibiting the symptoms.

Cool story. Trump is melting down as he continues to lose support and his troubles keep mounting. Had to laugh that trump pulls another lie out of his ass saying McConnell told him his phone call with the Ukraine was “perfect”. When McConnell was asked about it he chuckled and said no conversation took place. Moscow Mitch is a smarmy rat but he is definitely more believable than trump who only lies when his lips are moving.

It is entertaining watching all of the trumptards try to convince themselves he isn’t the complete disaster he is however.

Last edited:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in Syria!

As the great one, the all knowing one, said earlier today, "let someone else fight for that blood stained sand". Trump is a genius.

so you’d be all for Russia getting a strong foothold in the Middle East? You don’t see any huge potential problems there?

mr merlin

EOG Master
so you’d be all for Russia getting a strong foothold in the Middle East? You don’t see any huge potential problems there?
Without us mucking things up, Syria is now poised to develop into a true Eden, a rich pastoral land where Syrians, Kurds, Turks, etc, live in fellowship and harmony.

All that BS that the deep state screamed about, none of it happened, no ethnic cleansing, no slaughter, no widespread war. Even the kurds are on board with the truce(obviously with little choice). Not to mention if the syrians aren't fighting the Kurds, and vice versa, they will be easily able to take on any isis resurgence. We need to get completely out of Iraq too, they're strong enough to take care of themselves now.

Without us mucking things up, Syria is now poised to develop into a true Eden, a rich pastoral land where Syrians, Kurds, Turks, etc, live in fellowship and harmony.

All that BS that the deep state screamed about, none of it happened, no ethnic cleansing, no slaughter, no widespread war. Even the kurds are on board with the truce(obviously with little choice). Not to mention if the syrians aren't fighting the Kurds, and vice versa, they will be easily able to take on any isis resurgence. We need to get completely out of Iraq too, they're strong enough to take care of themselves now.

You dodged the question

The middle east is no longer vital to our energy/economic security, Syria is basically a pile of rubble, russia can have it. israel, jordon, Saudi arabia, most of them are still on our side.

That's nice to hear, but quite a few neocons might not agree. You ready for them to call Trump a pussy and tell voters to defect from his side?