A topic for a lazy Sunday afternoon..Is the American strip club dying out?

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Poster Slim Shady single-handedly keeps a few of the Las Vegas strip clubs open.

Last edited by a moderator:

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Good Read. Bitch`s bite the hand that feeds them. They want the best of both worlds. Big tips as a private contractor, and employee benefits.

railbird

EOG Master
they all have tattos now which makes most people go limp pretty quick, and then goons at the door charging 25 cover and then 10 dollar beer, whats the point, ive never got why they exist.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Going to a strip club is a c*ck tease.

BINGO!

So I go to Strip Club. The dancers there make me feel like the sexiest man alive. So they can get me to spend more on them. I spend a few hundred, get all "excited" then leave and go home to be with myself or with someone who doesn't look at all like the dancer and might even be asleep when I get home so now I have no way of "relieving the tensions" I built up at the Club.

NO THANKS! My monthly car payment is $265. I'd much rather save that amount for the payment then blow it (no pun intended) at the Club and then leave wanting to "take matters into my own hands" - which I coulda done at home for free.

Having said all that: About 10 years ago I went to some Strip Club with Jennifer Korbin (Google her). EVERY SINGLE DANCER THERE PAID 100% ATTENTION TO HER AND 0% ATTENTION TO THE 5 GUYS SHE WALKED IN WITH!

A few dancers took her to the back and did private dances for her going a lot further than they would have done with us - and I doubt they even charged her anything

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
they all have tattos now which makes most people go limp pretty quick, and then goons at the door charging 25 cover and then 10 dollar beer, whats the point, ive never got why they exist.

In your entire life, have you ever had a girlfriend?
I'm not trolling, genuinely curious.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
By the way if you are a legal resident of Las Vegas with a valid drivers license you get in the strip clubs for free but it is such as c*ck tease. I rather look at the better eye candy with the ladies from Socal waiting to get in these clubs.