Aaron Rodgers arrives at camp

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I've always liked Aaron Rodgers.

Crafty, very crafty.

I like his ability to escape the pocket and throw on the run.

His Hail Mary passes are the best in the game.

He throws the ball sky-high, a great practice others should adopt.

My only problem with Rodgers is his postseason record.

He's 11-10 lifetime in the NFL playoffs.

One other downside: Rodgers turns 39 in December.

Of course, Rodgers sat for three seasons on the Green Bay bench before taking over for Brett Favre, so you could argue Rodgers still has plenty of life in his legs.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
NFC North is there for the taking by any of those teams even the Lions in my opinion. Sammy Watkins is already having injury problems. Rodgers playing without his go to WR who up and left to Vegas (😆 🤣) who are playing in by far the most talented, competitive division of them all. Probably the best division we've seen in recent years.

You could see Rodgers imploding. Not necessarily on him just the guys around him and the coaches. The writing is on the wall. It's going to be brutal to watch honestly. I love Lazard but he isn't somebody who will blow you away.

Brady had an arsenal of offensive weapons. Not sure why Rodgers wanted to go back to GB.

Last edited:

choslamshe

EOG Dedicated
Rodgers and Favre a combined 46-15 against the Bears. Ouch

Rodgers 18-5 vs Lions (Favre 26-9)
Rodgers 14-10-1 vs Vikings (Favre 17-14)

A lot of whoopin those two layed on the NFC Central.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rodgers and Favre a combined 46-15 against the Bears. Ouch

Rodgers 18-5 vs Lions (Favre 26-9)
Rodgers 14-10-1 vs Vikings (Favre 17-14)

A lot of whoopin those two layed on the NFC Central.

Brady owned the AFC East during his time with the Pats.

Looking for the numbers now...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
During his career with the Patriots, Tom Brady was 33-3 against the Bills, 31-8 against the Jets and 24-12 against the Dolphins.

That's 88-23 against the AFC East.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
During his career with the Patriots, Tom Brady was 33-3 against the Bills, 31-8 against the Jets and 24-12 against the Dolphins.

That's 88-23 against the AFC East.
thats why they always had home field advantage throughout the playoffs…the AFC East back then were doormats…

Love Minnesota to win the North.
Why? SOS? Green Bay is stronger at every position group except WR and TE. Bisaccia a major upgrade to the coaching ranks for GB as special teams killed them last year.

I do like the Vikings in week 1 as the Packers could very well repeat the start they had vs New Orleans last year.

Why? SOS? Green Bay is stronger at every position group except WR and TE. Bisaccia a major upgrade to the coaching ranks for GB as special teams killed them last year.

I do like the Vikings in week 1 as the Packers could very well repeat the start they had vs New Orleans last year.
Dalvin Cook, Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen all start for the Packers. Add TE if Tonyan is OUT.